I wish...(lets play)

SUBDIVISIONS

I wish Ged would just come out of the closet already!

That's right. You got it straight from your roommate's father who got it straight from some old roadies in the nineties.

Did I remember correctly? Or did I miss an intimate grapevine connection in this sway story?

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 2

That's right. You got it straight from your roommate's father who got it straight from some old roadies in the nineties.

Did I remember correctly? Or did I miss an intimate grapevine connection in this sway story?

You got it exactly, very impressive :LOL:

You serious?

You serious?

:huh: That's what he heard from someone, who knows someone, who knows someone, who knows.

For the record, I did actually hear that, but I think it's a load of shit lol

You serious?

:huh: That's what he heard from someone, who knows someone, who knows someone, who knows.

For the record, I did actually hear that, but I think it's a load of shit lol

If it's true. he and Alex have been keeping it under wraps pretty well all these years. ;)

• Like 1

You serious?

SNORE!

Everyone who is famous has a gay rumour it seems.

lol

I wish they play Grace under pressure in its entirety!

I wish after that, they play Presto in its entirety

I wish they play an acoustic reprise of Tears & Rivendell

I wish Geddy bring back the rickenbacker, that old beast

I wish Neil wear the chef moustache

I wish Alex grow some hair again

I wish Geddy doesn't 'yodel' and blow his voice out this tour.

I wish Alex has less distortion in his guitar tone this tour.

I wish they play Freewill this tour.

• Like 1

You serious?

SNORE!

lol

Unless it's Barry Manilow.

• Like 1

You serious?

SNORE!

lol

I do think it's remarkable for any celebrity, public figure, etc. to be able to maintain some modicum of privacy, in this day and age. For those who want to, and are able to, I'm happy for them.

• Like 1

You serious?

SNORE!

lol

I do think it's remarkable for any celebrity, public figure, etc. to be able to maintain some modicum of privacy, in this day and age. For those who want to, and are able to, I'm happy for them.

Yes I agree.

• Like 1

I wish Geddy will give it all he's got this tour instead of that yodel crap. His voice sounds different on every tour, so I wonder how he'll approach this tour vocally.

Hate to say it....but I think that yodel crap IS Geddy giving it all he's got lol Edited by Geddy's Soul Patch
  • Like 4

I wish Geddy will give it all he's got this tour instead of that yodel crap. His voice sounds different on every tour, so I wonder how he'll approach this tour vocally.

Hate to say it....but I think that yodel crap is Geddy giving it all he's got lol

I hate to say it x 2, but I believe you are correct... :LOL:
  • Like 2

I wish...

that I could travel through a time warp to before Ged was blissfully attached and seduce him.

On that note, I also wish I knew the subtle art of seduction :D.

• Like 1

Hate to say it....but I think that yodel crap is Geddy giving it all he's got lol

Good news is they've had more time off than they have in a good while. Who knows? Maybe Ged will be sounding a bit better this time around Edited by Geddy's Soul Patch

Good news is they've had more time off than they have in a good while. Who knows? Maybe Ged will be sounding a bit better this time around

:eh:

• Like 1

Good news is they've had more time off than they have in a good while. Who knows? Maybe Ged will be sounding a bit better this time around

The thing I noticed though was that during the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction he sounded much better than recent performances on the tour. Plus he CAN still sing, it's just that they shouldn't have picked one of the last shows to film a concert. He sounds great in the first several shows on the CWA tour and on the album itself. Hopefully after nearly 2 years of rest he should sound better.

:eh:

Confused..? :LOL: