Rush - Meet and Greet Contest Available NOW

It's back.

Rush Meet and Greets are available on the band's site.

Good Luck Everyone

Fill out the form correctly:

http://www.rushbackstage.com/multi-contest.do?contestUID=126

• Like 2

I get the whole "put the name of the city where you're attending the concert" but for the rest do we just use our home address info? like for state/country/zip
  • Like 3

Great. Now I JUST NEED A TICKET TO THE SHOW AT MSG!!!!

Are they sold out, or too expensive?

Kind of both. Sold out and right now the resales are pretty pricey for a decent seat. I MAY have a ticket, but don't know yet. If not, I'm hoping in the weeks before to get one. I'm being picky, which may have to change when it gets closer, but we'll see!

• Like 1

I get the whole "put the name of the city where you're attending the concert" but for the rest do we just use our home address info? like for state/country/zip

edm just change the City. All else is your info.

Unless I'm reading it incorrectly?

Thanks, that's what I figured...I just wanted to triple check before I potentially botch my only entry.

• Like 1

Thanks, that's what I figured...I just wanted to triple check before I potentially botch my only entry.

I figured they could contact you by email and then get the rest of the info. like shipping address from you then?

I could never figure out why they do it this way. You'd think you'd put the city where you're attending the concert in the "other" box. Otherwise, filling out the rest of your address info doesn't make a lot of sense.

• Like 2

The form is so f***ing confusing!!!!!&:&/@&:";'

I ended up leaving everything after the "City" part blank (aside from the country) and it accepted it and I got a confirmation email. I remember having the exact same problem last tour.

• Like 2

How about something like

Email

Name

address

Phone number

and............wait for it........................

City You will be attending R40

• Like 3

How about something like

Email

Name

address

Phone number

and............wait for it........................

City You will be attending R40

To me you're a genius, to O'Malley you're a genius, but to a genius, you're no genius!!!

But seriously, yeah... That would make too much sense

• Like 2

I just put my entire address under "Address line 1". In city, enter the name of the city of the concert you are attending. You do have to enter your country too otherwise it will tell you you must enter it before your entry will go through.

I agree though; really stupid form. :eyeroll:

• Like 2

I always thought it would be cool if Neil came out from behind his kit and waved and bowed with Alex and Geddy.

He does wave and bow. Behind the safety of his drum kit. :)

I think it was SnA where he came out and shot T-shirts at the crowd from a gun..?