Disk98

It's bright and sunny now...but it snowed earlier this afternoon :facepalm:

Snowed?... :o :wtf:
  • Like 2

It's bright and sunny now...but it snowed earlier this afternoon :facepalm:

Snowed?... :o :wtf:

Its Canada :LOL:

63 degrees and sunny! :7up:

Indeed it is, hahaha! I'm out of "likes" for the day so I'll have to hit you guys up later...

But yes, if you were to look at the sky now (and the lack of accumulation), you'd never guess that it snowed earlier. :)

• Like 2

We still have a few snow banks left, and there's still ice flowing down the river from Lake Superior.

oh dang ! my co worker is going to Mac island next weekend ( school field trip). i just told her to pack for cold temps !

It's been snowing all day and it's still going strong out here. This time there's accumulation as well. I feel like I should be posting in the winter thread :LOL:

At least there is something about the vast whiteness that's improving my mood..too bad almost everyone else is miserable, though!

It's been snowing all day and it's still going strong out here. This time there's accumulation as well. I feel like I should be posting in the winter thread :LOL:

At least there is something about the vast whiteness that's improving my mood..too bad almost everyone else is miserable, though!

:o :wtf: :sigh: ...
  • Like 1

:o :wtf: :sigh: ...

Yep, that's one way to put it :LOL:

• Like 2

Wow Bean, snow, I saw your last show was the Red Deer show, are you near Edmonton? Snow in May, I thought we had a rough winter on Long Island.

They are saying yet another 80 ish day today here, it's been about a week of very warm weather. Thinking about taking another trip to the beach today! At least it will get over 60 soon (15?) in Alberta!

• Like 1

Tropical storm Ana seems to be doing her thing here in Myrtle Beach. Very windy and rainy here and will continue for a while apparently...

Second beautiful weekend in a row here- sunny and high 70's! We seem to have gone directly from winter to summer with only like 4 days of spring but I'm not complaining!

Wow Bean, snow, I saw your last show was the Red Deer show, are you near Edmonton? Snow in May, I thought we had a rough winter on Long Island.

They are saying yet another 80 ish day today here, it's been about a week of very warm weather. Thinking about taking another trip to the beach today! At least it will get over 60 soon (15?) in Alberta!

Yep, Alberta hit 15--time to break out the shorts and sleeveless tops! :LOL: :7up:

the most interesting thing about this thread so far to me is how late in the year spring comes to some of you.

I pity you people, living in frozen wastelands and all

Maybe it could be that it is still spring? :huh: :LOL: