Test For Echo or Ghost Rider?

Lorraine

56 members have voted

1. 1. Which song do you like better?

Ghost Rider.

One of the best Rush songs ever.

• Like 3

There should be a 3rd choice like an ice pick in your eye.

Mick

I half disagree but I gave you a like anyway for the humor... :laughing guy:

Cause you know watching me struggle not to lose it is gold to you. :laughing guy:

Mick

I know when a thread pops up having anything to do with yodeling singing I know its gonna be a good day... :)
  • Like 2

Six of one.

Half dozen of another.

Maybe I should have kept When The Musics Over in.

I would have voted for that- it's a great Doors song!

• Like 2

Mick

I don't think there are ten songs from Signals-Presto that are better than both of these.

Mick

I don't think there are ten songs from Signals-Presto that are better than both of these.

I agree with you a bunch but this is where we part ways... :)

Both are good, but Test For Echo is one of my all time favorites from the boys. Excellent instrumentation from the boys. Those drums on T4E :haz:

Also love the guitar and bass interplay before the guitar solo :D

I agree! It is one of my favourite songs from the band as well. I love Neil's drumming in the song, especially in the chorus. I really hope they bring it back in the set list for the R40 tour.

Edited by Hemispheres4Echo

Six of one.

Half dozen of another.

Maybe I should have kept When The Musics Over in.

I would have voted for that- it's a great Doors song!

I love it too.

THE DOORS!

How much I love that band...

Rush who now?

• Like 1

Mick

I don't think there are ten songs from Grace Under Pressure-Presto that are better than both of these.

Quite right, Led. :yes:

Distant Early Warning

Red Sector A

Afterimage

Marathon

Grand Designs

Territories

Presto

Chain Lightning

Show Don't Tell

Chain Lightning

Available Light

I think thats eleven!

• Like 1

Mick

I don't think there are ten songs from Grace Under Pressure-Presto that are better than both of these.

Distant Early Warning

Red Sector A

Afterimage

Marathon

Grand Designs

Territories

Presto

Chain Lightning

Show Don't Tell

Chain Lightning

Available Light

I think thats eleven!

Territories...very good joke, Segue. That song is worse than many editing mistakes. And people say you have no sense of humor.

Mick

Distant Early Warning

Red Sector A

Afterimage

Marathon

Grand Designs

Territories

Presto

Chain Lightning

Show Don't Tell

Chain Lightning

Available Light

I think thats eleven!

Territories...very good joke, Segue. That song is worse than many editing mistakes. And people say you have no sense of humor.

"That foo's crazy"

--Richard Pryor

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/bb/Richard_Pryor_%281986%29_%28cropped%29.jpg/220px-Richard_Pryor_%281986%29_%28cropped%29.jpg

• Like 1

:unsure: I'm wondering if this is a good time to admit that I actually like Territories. :unsure: That would mean Segue and I agree on two things in one thread. Surely worth the humiliation of me admitting my fondness for Territories. :unsure:
  • Like 2

:unsure: I'm wondering if this is a good time to admit that I actually like Territories. :unsure: That would mean Segue and I agree on two things in one thread. Surely worth the humiliation of me admitting my fondness for Territories. :unsure:

More than both TFE and Ghost Rider?

Edited by LedRush

Mick

Distant Early Warning

Red Sector A

Afterimage

Marathon

Grand Designs

Territories

Presto

Chain Lightning

Show Don't Tell

Chain Lightning

Available Light

I think thats eleven!

Erm...those people will die if they do not apologise.

More than both TFE and Ghost Rider?

No, not more than TFE and Ghost Rider.

I kinda like Territories, too. I suspect lots of folks like Territories. It's a bit different, but in a good way. I like the earnest citizen of the world stuff. I think it's good for people to remember that perspective.

Mick

Too bad 'Dreamline' is not listed here, it seems to trump ALL other Rush songs for...

ahem.........................some people

I kinda like Territories, too. I suspect lots of folks like Territories. It's a bit different, but in a good way. I like the earnest citizen of the world stuff. I think it's good for people to remember that perspective.

I like it... :huh:

It's kind of a flimsy song that you don't expect much from other than to fill your ears with lightsome music.

I kinda like Territories, too. I suspect lots of folks like Territories.

If concert reaction is any indication, not many people.