Neil's new kit rumor

bscsmkr

I saw on a popular drummers forum site that someone from DW hinted that Neil's new kit will be modeled after his Aston Martin so chrome or silver with gold hardware

I'm trying to find it again but I think it was taken down

Either that or I'm just making it up and predicting what I think it's going to be

Bring back the double-base drums!!

:facepalm:

Neil can't play the double base any more, but it would be cool if he brought it back. He could play much faster. Twice as fast actually.

:huh:

Someone posted a picture yesterday on Facebook of the new drum kit platform base that they're working on for Neil. It's real shiny black. That's all you can really see so far. Edited by EagleMoon

Someone posted a picture yesterday on Facebook of the new drum kit platform base that they're working on for Neil. It's real shiny black. That's all you can really see so far.

Can you show the picture?

Someone posted a picture yesterday on Facebook of the new drum kit platform base that they're working on for Neil. It's real shiny black. That's all you can really see so far.

Can you show the picture?

I'll have to see if I can find it.

Found it. Here you go.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t180/imzadi-7/1618674_771419446270050_2742764499002454393_n_zps9286ba23.jpg

John Good's new thing is Cherry so I'm curious if he might choose that. For those who might like drums and what Neil see's when he visits DW check out the Cherry Picked video with Mick Fleetwood. I'm very lucky to know John myself and I can testify that this video is exactly what it is like to have John show you around the factory!

Forward thinking band that they are, why would he tie himself to the preschool years? How does that make sense?

When did he paint his Aston Martin gold?

Why on earth would he go back to a double kick? Where would he put the other bass drum???

Why is this even a thread when the OP basically admitted he made it up??

While I'm at it, when's the friggin tour going to happen?!?!