Neil's new kit rumor

bscsmkr

Bring back the double-base drums!!

:facepalm:

Neil can't play the double base any more, but it would be cool if he brought it back. He could play much faster. Twice as fast actually.

Um, what? Did he lose a leg or something else we don't know about?

:LOL: ...

It's very underwhelming because we've seen it before

It's a retread of the R30 kit

It's odd that he would repeat himself

I'm sure it has different shell technology from the mind of John good but I was expecting as I think we all were something entirely different and new

I'm not on Twitter but someone should ask gump on his page or DW page if this is really the kit for the tour and what's different about this from the R30 kit

That was a special kit

This one not so much

Oh well

Yeah, I noticed that one after I posted it. Just enforces my notion that its going to be mostly post Presto Stuff!

Im shocked ! It really does look like a tweaked R30 kit.The Bass drum cover is nice but might a well used the NHL kit

So snaked are there any plans to add more dates or another leg to this tour for cities they didn't hit or is this truly it and anything further will be based on how they feel and the success of the tour?

And this retread of the R30 kit is truly the new touring kit?

You're in the know

Bring back the double-base drums!!

:facepalm:

Neil can't play the double base any more, but it would be cool if he brought it back. He could play much faster. Twice as fast actually.

Um, what? Did he lose a leg or something else we don't know about?

Mara, Just cause there in only One Drum present doesn't mean there is only one peddle on the floor. There are two peddles connected to the same Bass Drum. This is much better for sound quality. Instead of two different kick sounds you only have to mike one for both kicks.

It would have been nice to see Neil go back to a drum setup that was a huge part of what got RUSH to where they are today. Yes, (2) 24" bass drums, more mounted toms.

Play on a kit going out like the way you played one coming in. Ever since the early '90's, Neil started to show that he wanted to be a jazz drummer and that's what i see when i see these DW's setup in this configuration and to top it off he put that Buddy Rich emblem on the front of the bass drum. I won't get started on the sound of the DW's.......