Lorraine

Ladies! Start getting in shape!! :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v111/sundog918/smileys/10_8_12.gif

The Suzanne Somers method.... :cheers:
  • Like 1

Poor Sunny! I really should have warned her about that man. :unsure:

Why didn't you?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v111/sundog918/smileys/22.gif

Because I wasn't here yesterday when the matchmaking was going on. By the time I got here this morning, it was too late. You had already accepted.

But don't worry. As long as he doesn't dangle those coconuts from his armpits, you should be safe. In any event, I'll be sitting in the corner with my embroidery in hand supervising the prom. If he gets out of hand, I'll step on his toes. :LOL:

I've got your back, Sunny! ;)

• Like 2

Why didn't you?

Because I wasn't here yesterday when the matchmaking was going on. By the time I got here this morning, it was too late. You had already accepted.

But don't worry. As long as he doesn't dangle those coconuts from his armpits, you should be safe. In any event, I'll be sitting in the corner with my embroidery in hand supervising the prom. If he gets out of hand, I'll step on his toes. :LOL:

I'm a nice person darn it! Even my mom says I'm cool!
  • Like 2

Why didn't you?

I'm a nice person darn it! Even my mom says I'm cool!

You do know that I am only teasing, don't you? :)

• Like 2

I guess I could always go in the kitchen with Goose and Troutman and see if they need any carrots or celery or potatoes to be diced. Or julienned. You know. Stuff like that. :unsure:

Or I could bring along a deck of cards and play solitaire. :unsure:

I've decided to attend this shindig. Wanna go with, Lorraine? I have a circa 1976 light blue tux with big ruffles and white shoes. I'll borrow my dad's Chrysler Cordoba and bring a bottle of Peach Schnapps.

• Like 7

I guess I could always go in the kitchen with Goose and Troutman and see if they need any carrots or celery or potatoes to be diced. Or julienned. You know. Stuff like that. :unsure:

I've decided to attend this shindig. Wanna go with, Lorraine? I have a circa 1976 light blue tux with big ruffles and white shoes. I'll borrow my dad's Chrysler Cordoba and bring a bottle of Peach Schnapps.

What color is the Cordoba?

• Like 1

I'll borrow my dad's Chrysler Cordoba and bring a bottle of Peach Schnapps.

And I'll bring a straw. Let's get toasted and bad dance our way through the 80s mix tape THAT SOMEBODY BETTER BRING!

Janie, you make it so tempting. :tempted:

I hope whoever brings the 80s mix tape doesn't forget to include some songs from Signals on it. :unsure:

• Like 1

I'll borrow my dad's Chrysler Cordoba and bring a bottle of Peach Schnapps.

And I'll bring a straw. Let's get toasted and bad dance our way through the 80s mix tape THAT SOMEBODY BETTER BRING!

Janie, you make it so tempting. :tempted:

I hope whoever brings the 80s mix tape doesn't forget to include some songs from Signals on it. :unsure:

Some Rush is fine and dandy but there better be some UB40 too. And Simple Minds. And God help me there better be some Psychedelic Furs playing.

• Like 1

What color is the Cordoba?

Black, with a moonroof, and with tan bucket seats made of rich Corinthian leather. It also has a Blaupunkt cassette deck AND AN AWESOME '80s MIX TAPE.

• Like 2

This thread reminds me of the more unfortunate parts of high school.

There were less unfortunate parts of high school? :wtf:

• Like 1

This thread reminds me of the more unfortunate parts of high school.

There were less unfortunate parts of high school? :wtf:

I really loved marching band. :D

Leave the 80's mix tape to me.

Dude, I am the KING of mix tapes. All timed out and everything, so there's no dead space.

http://i569.photobucket.com/albums/ss137/Slayerplayer99/cornholio1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/1001001/STFU/step-off-movie_zps95d9285c.jpeg

Looks like 73 is making the mix tape!

• Like 1