Third (3rd) Annual TRF Prom

Lorraine

We'll get a huge round table and all sit in a circle so no one feels left out. That will work better than sitting at individual tables.

We can all hold hands and sing Xanadu together.

Won't that be fun? :)

Or break out The Weapon and this.... :dweez:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/29/Disco_ball4.jpg

• Like 2

Hmmmmm a prom..........if you give me a rant booth i will listen to and rant about any bad album you choose.

Mick

I certainly know which ones they are at this point... :)

Hmmmmm a prom..........if you give me a rant booth i will listen to and rant about any bad album you choose.

Mick

You won't need a booth. We will be sitting at a round table. A huge one. You can rant from there. We will give you a portable mic so no one misses a word of the rant. :)

• Like 1

We'll get a huge round table and all sit in a circle so no one feels left out. That will work better than sitting at individual tables.

That's even better! :)

Mick

You won't need a booth. We will be sitting at a round table. A huge one. You can rant from there. We will give you a portable mic so no one misses a word of the rant. :)

Get me like....you know those head mics. This way i can move freely, lol

I can get in Segue's face about VT, lol

Mick

• Like 1

Mick

Mick

I will be sure to get my hands on some of the most recent live recordings. Complete with yodeling, mush mouthness and the rest. I was considering inviting Don Rickles for some comedy relief but with my strategy I feel we won't need to pay his exorbitant fee after all....
  • Like 1

Mick

Mick

Okay. I think that will fit into our budget. We would have had more money but I found out I had to buy a whole bunch of bathroom deodorizers. :unsure:

• Like 2

I think we have to let Disk98 go. In other words....fire him.

I will put Segue at the door instead with a platter of his infamous cupcakes and dress him in an I :heart: Toto t-shirt and farmer jeans with suspenders with hi-top sneaks.

Oh no, he'll ask Kenny Lee and the house band to play Rosanna over and over again.

I'll tell Kenny to play Hemispheres every time Segue asks for Toto. Then feign ignorance when confronted by Segue for not playing Toto, saying that he is only following orders from "higher ups." ;)

I'll bring a hammer to smash any Springsteen discs that might show up seeing Segue's coming....

It will be like Comiskey Park all over again! Oh the humanity (and sh*tty records)....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1CP1751wJA

CO-HO! CO-HO! CO-HO!

• Like 1

I think we have to let Disk98 go. In other words....fire him.

I will put Segue at the door instead with a platter of his infamous cupcakes and dress him in an I :heart: Toto t-shirt and farmer jeans with suspenders with hi-top sneaks.

Oh no, he'll ask Kenny Lee and the house band to play Rosanna over and over again.

I'll tell Kenny to play Hemispheres every time Segue asks for Toto. Then feign ignorance when confronted by Segue for not playing Toto, saying that he is only following orders from "higher ups." ;)

I'll bring a hammer to smash any Springsteen discs that might show up seeing Segue's coming....

It will be like Comiskey Park all over again! Oh the humanity (and sh*tty records)....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1CP1751wJA

CO-HO! CO-HO! CO-HO!

:musicnote: "Oh what a night"... :musicnote: :musicnote: :musicnote: Edited by Narpski

Let's dance tonight

To a virtual song

Press this key

And you can play along

• Like 1

Mick

Mick

Okay. I think that will fit into our budget. We would have had more money but I found out I had to buy a whole bunch of bathroom deodorizers. :unsure:

Unfortunately being married forever it seems as long as I have, I can attest to the fact that the ladies room will need to be supplied as well.... :sigh: :eh:

Mick

Mick

Unfortunately being married forever it seems as long as I have, I can attest to the fact that the ladies room will need to be supplied as well.... :sigh: :eh:

Are you certain that applies to Rush women? I thought for certain from talking to a few of them that their - er - "waste" didn't stink. :unsure:

• Like 1

Mick

Mick

Are you certain that applies to Rush women? I thought for certain from talking to a few of them that their - er - "waste" didn't stink. :unsure:

:rfl: Care to name names or should I already have some pretty good guesses?.... :rfl:

:sigh: :sigh: But, if you say so, now I have to get a case of this Febreze stuff. Which really puts a crunch on the budget.

Mick, do you mind shouting at the top of your lungs? I can't afford the mic, but I can spring for an economy sized bag of Hall's Mentho Cough Drops.

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 1

I may have a shot at getting RushCanuck to go with me. She is quite the sportswoman and loves golf so we have much in common. Also no May/December issue to deal with.

Thanks for the invite. I'm in ...

:blush: :rose: Yes!!! :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: And all you guys thought I was a loser. Ha!! I got the belle of the ball....

• Like 3

:sigh: :sigh: But, if you say so, now I have to get a case of this Febreze stuff. Which really puts a crunch on the budget.

Mick, do you mind shouting at the top of your lungs? I can't afford the mic, but I can spring for an economy sized bag of Hall's Mentho Cough Drops.

i can.......i'm a friggin' New Yorker.

lol

Mick

• Like 2