workingcinderellaman

Home Alone (1&2)

Die Hard (1&2)

Elf

Jingle all the way

Bad Santa

Batman Returns

I keep meaning to re-watch Gremlins, used to love that when I was a kid

Funny, I was about to make a remark about the notable absence of Die Hard on AMC's list of the best Christmas movies. That film history teacher I had last year's gonna be pissed to see it not on the list. And I'm absolutely serious about it.

Die Hard is not technically "a Christmas movie." While it does take place during Christmas, it's likely not what the people had in mind when they made the list.

• Like 2

Funny, I was about to make a remark about the notable absence of Die Hard on AMC's list of the best Christmas movies. That film history teacher I had last year's gonna be pissed to see it not on the list. And I'm absolutely serious about it.

Die Hard is not technically "a Christmas movie." While it does take place during Christmas, it's likely not what the people had in mind when they made the list.

Plus it came out in the Summer as well as the 2nd one. Same for Gremlins and Trading Places. Lethal Weapon was released in Spring of 1987.

Die Hard

http://i.imgur.com/RE19L85.gif

If loving Die Hard is a neckbeard offense then I'll tip away m'lady.

Not a huge fan of the meme, but today I saw a thread with this gif and the title was "Die Hard is my favorite Christmas movie"...

http://angrycuddles.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/timthumb.jpg

Parts of The Godfather take place at Christmas too, but not a Christmas movie. Die Hard is a ridiculous choice. If that's the case, Silent Night Deadly Night or Eliott Gould's The Silent Partner...as they both feature sadistic Santas. Edited by Presto-digitation