Steve Hackett Tour 2014: GENESIS REVISITED! CAN'T WAIT!

RUSHHEAD666

Hey guys! I'm really excited about seeing Steve Hackett tomorrow night at the Warfield in San Francisco. As some of you know I rarely cheat and look at a set list so I am pumped about going into tomorrow's show not knowing anything!

All I know is that it's all old Genesis stuff! I may shit myself.

I've been dying to see some sort of show where all the old Genesis stuff is played.

Like many of you I too have been hoping for a real Genesis reunion but I think there are too many egos involved and Phil has retired.

Has anyone else on here seen this show?

Hell Steve Hackett is tomorrow night, Opeth is on Monday! Same venue!! Should I really go back to back nights???

The new Opeth is amazing. Less growl is a good thing. Sorry old school Opeth Lovers!!

Time to go kids! "SUPPER'S READY!"

• Like 5

I saw him togheter with my dad, I was standing on first row. I am not a fan of Hackett or Genesis, but my dad love them, so I joined him.

And I must say that Hackett got some skills on the guitar, and the singer they use sound almost as Peter Gabriel.

Holy Shit! What a show! I won't spoil anything but I will say that it was an excellent performance. Steve is a Legend.

His band was ok.

The bassist was off the hook. Very METAL.

The keyboard player was just ok.

The horn player was lame. Pointless.

The singer looked like Dee Snider meets Ian Hunter. Vocals were on and off and on and off and on and then off again.

The drummer was excellent. Wore the black hat. John Bonham meets A Clockwork Orange.

Now I'm in a Genesis mode. Good times.

• Like 2

Holy Shit! What a show! I won't spoil anything but I will say that it was an excellent performance. Steve is a Legend.

His band was ok.

The singer looked like Dee Snider meets Ian Hunter. Vocals were on and off and on and off and on and then off again.

The drummer was excellent. Wore the black hat. John Bonham meets A Clockwork Orange.

Dude went on Saturday night! It was so good. I thought the drummer was a better singer than the actual singer. I thought the band was pretty spot on though.

His band was ok.

Dude went on Saturday night! It was so good. I thought the drummer was a better singer than the actual singer. I thought the band was pretty spot on though.

Hahaha! I agree! The drummer was a better singer than Dee Snider!!!!!!