Why iam a sad case..

nicky6

I wonder how long it will be before someone asks: what does this thread have to do with Rush?

The horses raised a similar point in my mind, but all makes sense when one realises marathons are like horse races and no one can whip a horse and not expect some sort of high five.

You should write the second part of Clockwork Angels. The way you work song titles in makes about as much sense. :LOL:

I wonder how long it will be before someone asks: what does this thread have to do with Rush?

The horses raised a similar point in my mind, but all makes sense when one realises marathons are like horse races and no one can whip a horse and not expect some sort of high five.

You should write the second part of Clockwork Angels. The way you work song titles in makes about as much sense. :LOL:

Aww that is very Tai Shan of you to consider my Xanadu a Presto poppin, glory digging, yee-haw sailing Cygnus funded Hemisphere dog pound hugging Vapor Trail!

All to do now is win the prize and the horses dance!

:unsure:

Sssshhh...the spice will seek wisdom!

Yes! Are you listening to your garden grow? I am. :)

Pervert. I put the garden away.

The insanity.

:unsure:

Sssshhh...the spice will seek wisdom!

Yes! Are you listening to your garden grow? I am. :)

Pervert. I put the garden away.

The insanity.

Another good laugh. :rfl:

Yay!

Aww that is very Tai Shan of you to consider my Xanadu a Presto poppin, glory digging, yee-haw sailing Cygnus funded Hemisphere dog pound hugging Vapor Trail!

Are the horses wearing tutus?

If they were I would be confused as to how they got pregnant, but it is ok the Doritos offered peace.

This discourse is commensurate with being mystificatory.

And yet the funny yellow man continues to sweep the love of triangle fish sticks

And yet the funny yellow man continues to sweep the love of triangle fish sticks

Comes the bafflegab from the bliss of gab or from a darker cerebral baffle?

Gladiator babies will have a comeback before next year.

Gladiator babies will have a comeback before next year.

Yeah, those movies are something all right.

If they were I would be confused as to how they got pregnant, but it is ok the Doritos offered peace.

It was the pink elephants. That and the Bugles.

This is one of our best threads.

The cadillacs will rejoice come springtime.

• Like 1

This is one of our best threads.

The cadillacs will rejoice come springtime.

Only when the time between the notes relates the color to the scenes.

But then I am confused as to where the crow fits into all this! Is he made of marzipan?