Why iam a sad case..

nicky6

Your assignment for tonight is to try and imagine what Limelight would sound like played on a ukelele.

Two words:

Sexually. Arousing.

Your assignment for tonight is to try and imagine what Limelight would sound like played on a ukelele.

Two words:

Sexually. Arousing.

Um . . . nope. That I can pretty much guarantee.

Two words:

Sexually. Arousing.

You haven't heard my version.

I can also play New World Man and a little bit of La Villa Strangiato on the ukelele. Lorraine, I've tried and tried to work out Xanadu on ukelele, but it's just . . . too . . . difficult.

It seems that ukeleles have taken over two threads now.

Edited by toymaker
  • Like 1

I can also play New World Man and a little bit of La Villa Strangiato on the ukelele. Lorraine, I've tried and tried to work out Xanadu on ukelele, but it's just . . . too . . . difficult.

:wub: I could do the chime part with my spoons.

• Like 1

Feed ukelele some fresh shrimp and all will work out. Is he struggling with the high notes in the chorus?

I had a duck once that made the mistake of rapping the wrong lyrica on Roll The Bones. The solution was simple: orange sauce.

He was delicous.

Edited by Segue Myles
  • Like 1

Yup. And I figured out the problem here. I need the double-necked ukelele. Unfortunately, they're no longer in production.

Yup. And I figured out the problem here. I need the double-necked ukelele. Unfortunately, they're no longer in production.

Can't you have one custom made?

• Like 2

Feed ukelele some fresh shrimp and all will work out. Is he struggling with the high notes in the chorus?

I had a duck once that made the mistake of rapping the wrong lyrica on Roll The Bones. The solution was simple: orange sauce.

He was delicous.

Segue thinks of everything! :wub:

I did find this guy. I might add this to my repertoire:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBf-W2n-P_o

Sorry, Lorraine, I know you can't watch this. It's a dude playing Cygnus X-1 on his uke. Try to imagine.

Edited by toymaker

He was delicous.

Segue thinks of everything! :wub:

:wub:

• Like 1

I did find this guy. I might add this to my repertoire:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBf-W2n-P_o

Sorry, Lorraine, I know you can't watch this. It's a dude playing Cygnus X-1 on his uke. Try to imagine.

I can't for the life of me imagine Cygnus on the uke any more than I can Limelight.

I've watched the whole thing and I still can't imagine it . . .

Two words:

Sexually. Arousing.

You haven't heard my version.

Video or it never happened. :LOL:

:sarcastic:

Translation: . . . . . . . . . . .

Here we go:

"How doth one make love to an elephant? No, really. I wanna know how you nake love to an elephant!"

Weren't the guys in Rush Eraserhead fans? I think I've seen photos of them wearing Eraserhead buttons, or something.

Yep! There was a picture of "Eraserhead" in Le Studio.

I remember seeing pics of Alex wearing an Eraserhead pin at one point.

On the Show of Hands DVD, I think Lee is wearing an Eraserhead pin on his suit jacket? Also I think his shoulder pads need to be adjusted. But then maybe it doesn't matter if he's just wearing an undershirt under the suit jacket. Edited by toymaker
  • Like 1

On the Show of Hands DVD, I think Lee is wearing an Eraserhead pin on his suit jacket? Also I think his shoulder pads need to be adjusted. But then maybe it doesn't matter if he's just wearing an undershirt under the suit jacket.

Maybe he stole Alex's pin. :LOL:

On the Show of Hands DVD, I think Lee is wearing an Eraserhead pin on his suit jacket? Also I think his shoulder pads need to be adjusted. But then maybe it doesn't matter if he's just wearing an undershirt under the suit jacket.

Oh, it does when he takes the jacket off at the end!

Who the heck would notice an Eraserhead pin on his suit jacket? That was the last time he looked so good. After Asoh, In my opinion, he aged ten years in about two.

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 1

Two words:

Sexually. Arousing.

I forgot this side of me.

I'm so boring now...

...heck life has jaded me way too much...

I'm gonna whip out the uke and strum me up some joy!

• Like 2