What are you doing right now?

GeddyLee

Realizing what a mixed day this is. 28 years ago the wife's oldest daughter was born but 2 years ago her cat died at 17 years old. I'm alternating between being happy and sad.

Having breakfast @ Burger King with my lady. It has been longer than I can remember having breakfast at a fast food place. But my better 1/2 won a $10 gift card and armed with coupons were stuffed with some $$ left on the card :LOL:

I just hope I will still respect my self in the afternoon :D

Edited by Crimsonmistymemory

Getting my "Pre-Primary" voting drinking in. This way I know that my voting choices will be inline with either;

A- Drunks

B- Idiots

C- A combination of 1&2

Anyhoo I heard that Trump has already declared himself the winner so what's the point :LMAO:

Edited by Crimsonmistymemory

I’m on vacation, and I’m at my Aunt’s house, listening to her talk non-stop about her neighbors and their family dramas, our family and all of our dramas, the people on TV and their family dramas......

Resisting the urge to go kid hunting. My daughter's boyfriend just broke up with her on her birthday. Evidently his parents don't think she's good enough because she's not in college and doesn't have solid goals for her life. She just turned 20 for F's sake! He needs to man up his damn self and make his own decisions

My ex did the same to me when I was 18 after two years together.