Freekin WOW!!! I need GUIDANCE into my new world of RUSH.

NewRUSHfan

Maybe NewRUSHfan is really Alex doing a bit of shameless self-promotion in an attempt to boost royalties for a bit more pocket change for the band. :LOL:

I thought they just released another somethingorother to cover the cash flow situation... :codger:

Every penny counts. ;)

Why does it already have 14 reviews? Seriously?

:LOL: And some of them are priceless reviews! I like this one especially:

Not since before Rush were inducted into the RRHOLame have I heard Rush fans whine so much.

I think the first one on the page is the worst. The one that starts like this:

"This is a 5-star product! Ignore these 1-star bitter naysayers! Please!"

How the hell does he know?

"Please, please don't listen to all these negative reviews! These reviewers are basically incapable of reviewing this item for what it will be, not their feelings on how they have to re-buy everything for the bonus material."

The dude hasn't seen/heard it either. What is he "reviewing"?

Edited by savagegrace26

Not since before Rush were inducted into the RRHOLame have I heard Rush fans whine so much.

"Please, please don't listen to all these negative reviews! These reviewers are basically incapable of reviewing this item for what it will be, not their feelings on how they have to re-buy everything for the bonus material."

And what???

Laissez-faire capitalism! It's one of the things they stand ... By Daniel W Vande Lune on September 18, 2014

Format: Blu-ray

Laissez-faire capitalism! It's one of the things they stand for! Don't buy it if you don't want to. Yes, I have the others but will buy this eventually to keep the collection going for my grandchildren

Who doesn't stand for Laissez-faire capitalism? Rush? What?

• Like 2

And what???

Laissez-faire capitalism! It's one of the things they stand ... By Daniel W Vande Lune on September 18, 2014

Laissez-faire capitalism! It's one of the things they stand for! Don't buy it if you don't want to. Yes, I have the others but will buy this eventually to keep the collection going for my grandchildren

And Murphy is very upset too.

To me it is a slap in the face to all the fans who have been buying Rush Merchandise for years.

I always thought Rush was a band who appreciated their fans, but this feels like just a total money making scheme.

As I said before, I am angry, but more so disappointed.

And what???

And Murphy is very upset too.

To me it is a slap in the face to all the fans who have been buying Rush Merchandise for years.

I always thought Rush was a band who appreciated their fans, but this feels like just a total money making scheme.

As I said before, I am angry, but more so disappointed.

*scratches head*

People sure are in a hurry to get their knickers in a twist. Let's ask Alex in his all knowing wisdom what the true meaning behind the R40 release is. Now which one is he supposed to be again, the duck, lol?

I am back my loves and loathes!

Made some scrumptious Banoffee Fudge Brownie cupcake slices! My own invention!

Mmm...juicy centre...I thinks its gravy but cannot be sure...

I am 39, I am a musician, and I love hard rock. Why the hell am i just NOW realizing that this band absolutely KICKS ASS!!!!!!!!! I mean WOW!!! I saw RUSH: Live In Cleveland on VH1 and it was like an epiphany. Luckily I DVR'd it and I can NOT stop watching it now. What is the matter with me? Or should I say......what HAS BEEN the matter with me? Why did it take me this long to realize that these guys are amazing musicians? I have been missing out. But it is better late than never. Now I need someone to guide me into the world of RUSH. What CD's do I buy first? What DVD's should I buy first? I love live performances and from what I understand, and from what I have seen, this band is incredible live. So if someone could point me in the right direction I would really appreciate it.

If you're a drummer, pick up Counterparts.

What? Why? Almost everything is in 4/4. Hardly his most interesting drumming album.

Edited by savagegrace26

Maybe NewRUSHfan is really Alex doing a bit of shameless self-promotion in an attempt to boost royalties for a bit more pocket change for the band. :LOL:

It's Goobs - he's back... in Pog form.

http://37.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lsrgh1lFqn1qztjn5o1_500.jpg

• Like 3

Never mind.

I miss buying albums too.

CDs just don't cut it. The flow from one song into another is missing.

Plus the album artwork just doesn't have the same impact at 5 inches as it does at 12. And yes, I'm sure that could be misconstrued. :LOL:

• Like 3

Never mind.

Plus the album artwork just doesn't have the same impact at 5 inches as it does at 12. And yes, I'm sure that could be misconstrued. :LOL:

I did. Shocking I know.... :blush: :laughing guy:
  • Like 1

Never mind.

Not by anyone here. :no:

• Like 1

Never mind.

But I'm still laughing and thinking about five vs. twelve inches of impact.

Never mind.

:tempted:

• Like 1

Never mind.

:tempted:

I love when Eagle slips one in there...... :7up:
  • Like 2

No one lets slip in me.

We are still talking about sugar icing pens, right?

• Like 1