So as you can see, when I registered in TRF I wasn´t exactly creative - I didn´t know you could actually make up a cool name, so I just went with my actual one. Is it possible to change it now, and if that´s the case, what would you suggest I change it to?

Decide what you want to change it to, and send a PM to 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 and request the change.

He is always happy to do it. :) Zumbi is available now I believe if you need a user name suggestion... :LOL:
  • Like 2

Decide what you want to change it to, and send a PM to 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 and request the change.

He is always happy to do it. :) Zumbi is available now I believe if you need a user name suggestion... :LOL:

Nah, I´d rather go with something that wasn´t used before. Probably something related to Rush in Rio...

I didn´t know you could actually make up a cool name

Me neither. :unsure: :|

Nah, I´d rather go with something that wasn´t used before. Probably something related to Rush in Rio...

CrappySoundQuality has a pretty nice ring to it.

• Like 1

:laughing yellow guy: Zumbi

Sponsored by Nike®

I got the shoes and already put them up for a spin!

The style you wanted? In green?

Yup. Dark green and some blue details. I had a previous version of the same kind, and it´s great for shorter runs. I did 9,4km last night, and am slowly returning to form.

I was thinking the same...

How about BestCrowdEver?

• Like 3

Listen to SC, he's the resident expert on changing user names.

• Like 2

Sponsored by Nike®

I got the shoes and already put them up for a spin!

The style you wanted? In green?

Yup. Dark green and some blue details. I had a previous version of the same kind, and it´s great for shorter runs. I did 9,4km last night, and am slowly returning to form.

Cool. :d13:

:laughing yellow guy: Zumbi

RushAreAwesome is also available. You could change it slightly to "RushAreAwesomeInRio"!

How about BestCrowdEver?

Or.. LyricsToYYZ

That crowd did teach us all the words. :huh:

• Like 7

Somebody around here took my username given the fact my first/middle name is Kenneth Lee :rage: wonder who that could be?... :)
  • Like 2