RodrigOBaterista

I had that recording when I was a lad...

I like this one, because it's got the Rush in Rio thing that you're after, while still not being too different, so that the rest of us won't mistake you for someone else

Agreed. This would be a good. Grey knows his sh*t... :cheers:

Cheech: Uhh, what's that?

Chong: Uhh, dunno. Look like dog shit.

Cheech: Ehh? Feel.

Chong: Unh, feel like dog shit.

Cheech:: Smell.

Chong: HUH?

Cheech:: SMELL!

Chong: Unh, smell like dog shit.

Cheech:: Taste.

Chong: Taste?!?!?

Cheech:: Taste!!

(tasting sounds)

#2: Unh, taste like dog shit.

Cheech:: Must be dog shit. Good thing we no step in it

Trying to post on this effing phone for almost a week is killing me :rage: I was attempting to say I had this recording as a wee lad...

I´m between Rod in Rio, Rod Barchetta and Singer-of-YYZ. And quite tempted to go with one of the first two, because I still get to keep a minimum reference to my actual name, so that people won´t get confused, like TAG said.
  • Like 1

I´m between Rod in Rio, Rod Barchetta and Singer-of-YYZ. And quite tempted to go with one of the first two, because I still get to keep a minimum reference to my actual name, so that people won´t get confused, like TAG said.

RodinRio covers it all. You (a personal reference), a Rush reference and a geographical reference to boot. Its perfect...... Yo 73 :codger: :blah: Edited by Narpski
  • Like 1

RodinRio covers it all. You (a personal reference), a Rush reference and a geographical reference to boot. Its perfect...... Yo 73 :codger: :blah:

Rod(songs) would be clever however.... :D
  • Like 1