• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Grand Finale

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Witch Hunt

• Yes
    • No

A game implies that there is a goal or something to gain or acheive. That doesn't apply here.

Well obviously you like being an jerk to good 'ole Hubby Ken. Soo, I thought you were trying to hopelessly "gain" something out of your rational.

A game implies that there is a goal or something to gain or acheive. That doesn't apply here.

Well obviously you like being an jerk to good 'ole Hubby Ken. Soo, I thought you were trying to hopelessly "gain" something out of your rational.

To whom?

To whom?

Mr. IsNot...I call him Hubby Ken.

To whom?

Ok

To whom?

Ok

Hubby Ken is love, Hubby Ken is life

• Like 1

To whom?

Ok

Hubby Ken is love, Hubby Ken is life

What?

Anyway... Losing It has wonderful instrumentation, but for me the sappy melodramatic lyrical content turns me off entirely. Someone throw an instrumental version / cover my way :)

Grand Finale sucks, and this suck is amplified considering all the parts proceeding it are much better... Not so much of a finale.

I love Witch Hunt.

Edited by Mr. IsNot

Losing It and Witch Hunt are both 10/10 classics to me.

Losing it is my favorite Rush song ever

Grand Finale is pretty good, not as good as the ending of Hemispheres but a solid 7/10

Witch Hunt I haven't heard in forever so

Grace was either genuinely buttmad and now falling back on "no it was nothing serious, I'm just fooling around"

Or it that fallback was indeed the case from the beginning.

In either case it doesn't matter really.

You really think something stupid like this thread is enough to get me mad enough to start cursing at people and punching holes in the forum walls? Give me a break.

Now a mocking thread about soap on the other hand...

Edited by savagegrace26

Grace was either genuinely buttmad and now falling back on "no it was nothing serious, I'm just fooling around"

Or it that fallback was indeed the case from the beginning.

In either case it doesn't matter really.

You really think something stupid like this thread is enough to get me mad enough to start cursing at people and punching holes in the forum walls?

Yes. Yes I do :D

Looks like savagegracie woke up at the crack of 3pm to spam the board with more drunken pole thread responses...

http://pics.filmaffinity.com/Savage_Grace-597790062-large.jpg

No, I've been awake for quite some time. I hope you know that "savage grace" is a lyric from Force Ten and that predates this movie as does my account.

That's not me...but it's always nice to know who's cyber-stalking me.

I feel I need to warn you, gracie, that I'm straight. Not that there is anything wrong with someone who prefers manass.

"This is a free country, live how you wanna live, baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

http://www.lacoccinelle.net/531165.jpg?20120608