2014-15 NHL Season thread

Here's something being talked about in Chicago. Everyone knows the Hawks will be short on cash next season, so the idea is to unload one of our top players for the No. 1 pick in the draft, that would be Connor McDavid, who is ready to play in the NHL now... Kane in Buffalo perhaps? :wacko:

Kane's a native of Buffalo isn't he...

Yes, that's why the whole thing seems to have legs, but it's only a rumor. As for me, I'd be more inclined with trading Keith or even Hossa.

Know that Kane has grown up and stopped doing blow, I'd hate to see him get moved. I'd love to move Hossa. He's not getting any younger.

Yes, Kane was challenging for the scoring crown before the injury. It's his Buffalo upbringing that makes this story so juicy. And yes, Hossa still has what it takes, but the Hawks must think about the future.

Only Crawford showed up for this game tonight. :moon: Wild 1 Hawks 0

Men against boys. :facepalm: Wild 2 Hawks 0

B :ph34r: I :ph34r: C :ph34r: K :ph34r: E :ph34r: L :ph34r: L :P Wild 2 Hawks 1

Final. 48-26-6

It sounds like Kane is progressing in his recovery... they are missing him.

He started taking slapshots. According to doctors, he should be ready for contact in one to two weeks. Let's hope...
  • Like 2

Here's something being talked about in Chicago. Everyone knows the Hawks will be short on cash next season, so the idea is to unload one of our top players for the No. 1 pick in the draft, that would be Connor McDavid, who is ready to play in the NHL now... Kane in Buffalo perhaps? :wacko:

Sure hope this is just idle talk, don't think it would be good to break up the Toews and Kane connection but they sure could have used him the last two games..

• Like 2

Kings out of the playoffs. Dynasty has been put on hold. :P

Yes, thank you Flames! Now we don't have to listen to all the drooling and babbling on :sigh: Just hope that the guys can focus and get their mojo back. Now if the Bruins get knocked out that would be even better :pokercards:

• Like 1

Kings out of the playoffs. Dynasty has been put on hold. :P

Yes, thank you Flames! Now we don't have to listen to all the drooling and babbling on :sigh: Just hope that the guys can focus and get their mojo back. Now if the Bruins get knocked out that would be even better :pokercards:

Emblom, or whatever his name is must be devastated about the Kings' fortunes. I'm not quite sure about Boston, but it might be interesting to see Crosby & co get knocked out. NBC would have a heart attack. :drool:
  • Like 2

Big win for the Isles against the Pens tonight. We've locked in a date with the Caps, just need to sort out who gets home ice.

Yes, sure has worked out that the Pens' management fired the coaching staff last year for not winning enough playoff games (says the bitter Pens fan.)

Big win for the Isles against the Pens tonight. We've locked in a date with the Caps, just need to sort out who gets home ice.

Yes, sure has worked out that the Pens' management fired the coaching staff last year for not winning enough playoff games (says the bitter Pens fan.)

Seems Bylsma was not the problem.

• Like 1