bOObs

x1yyz

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ler1fpkFG31qed332o1_500.gif

this made me laugh so much I thought I was gonna flood the bed!

Why doesn't a mod get rid of this one, eh? It's way more revealing and disgusting to boot. Double standard.

Why is it disgusting? Do overweight people offend you?

Not if they keep their clothes on and behave normally. I don't want to see some skinny guy doing that either. But if topless or even bathing suit attired women can't be shown for some prudish reason, why is that allowed?

Well, context. I don't think that anybody is getting a hard-on or a lady-boner looking at this, it's humorous and for laughs. Overweight people do not need to "keep their clothes on and behave normally."

Wow.

Do you have an issue with chubby girls in two piece swimsuits as well?

Depends on the level of chubbiness. Since it seems we can't post bikini clad women, it would be difficult to show examples but I certainly don't mind a woman that is considered full figured. But a woman that size of that guy^^^^^^, shouldn't be wearing a bikini any more than he should be wearing a speedo.

Be careful, you are on the verge of fat-shaming here. It doesn't matter if the target is male or female, if the video is done seriously or as a joke. It all comes down to if you are at all embarrassing or disgracing a person based on the size of their body then it is fat-shaming.

So what if a person is fat? No one says you have to like it. If you don't find this guy attractive because he's too heavy for you then fine. But once you start making fun of him for his weight then that is wrong. You have no right to tell someone what they can and cannot wear based on their size.

If you want to make fun of someone go over to the thread about the mankinis. Those guys brought it upon themselves.

Fat - shaming?

More PC BS! For example, I am lean/skinny. Have been all my life. I have had people kid/joke with me about it. Is there such a thing as Skinny - shaming?

That's not PC BS, when you tell somebody they shouldn't wear or do something because of their size, that is fat shaming. There is skinny shaming as well, yes and I think it can be just as hurtful. But we have to admit overweight people take the brunt of it from society.

I never looked through this thread at all until today, and had no idea there was a serious discussion going on.

So, to wit...skinny-shaming. Indeed.

I was really thin all my life, up until I started to get pretty close to 40 (and even now, I'm not heavy at all- just much closer to 'average', I guess, at 6'1" and close to 180). Anyway...I was at an Allman Brothers show one time, with one friend of mine, and walking back to the car after the show, we encountered this guy- not to propagate any stereotypes or anything, but he was a big, burly guy, and he sees me and says, "Dayum, you're thin!! How tall're you?" 6'1, right..."An' how much you weigh?" And at the time I was about 140, so I told him, and he says, "Dayum! What, you got AIDS or somethin'?"

I'd had lots of people make jokes about me being skinny, before that. But that one was hurtful.

I used to get shit for being skinny when I was younger. Then in my mid 20s, I was finally able to put on weight. I'm over 230 lbs, and it's nice, cuz nobody gives me a hard time now. :LOL:

:ebert: :cheers:

• Like 1

Oh your poor skinny bitches, cry me a river, wahhh wahhhh. ;)
  • Like 1

this thread aint what I thought it'd be. first 2 pages of talking were zzzz so I'm out

Don't let the door hit your ass. :moon:

I'm glad somebody else said this. It's exactly what I was going to say to him!

I'm too polite for my own good, that's what it is.

• Like 1

Why doesn't a mod get rid of this one, eh? It's way more revealing and disgusting to boot. Double standard.

Not if they keep their clothes on and behave normally. I don't want to see some skinny guy doing that either. But if topless or even bathing suit attired women can't be shown for some prudish reason, why is that allowed?

Well, context. I don't think that anybody is getting a hard-on or a lady-boner looking at this, it's humorous and for laughs. Overweight people do not need to "keep their clothes on and behave normally."

Wow.

Depends on the level of chubbiness. Since it seems we can't post bikini clad women, it would be difficult to show examples but I certainly don't mind a woman that is considered full figured. But a woman that size of that guy^^^^^^, shouldn't be wearing a bikini any more than he should be wearing a speedo.

Be careful, you are on the verge of fat-shaming here. It doesn't matter if the target is male or female, if the video is done seriously or as a joke. It all comes down to if you are at all embarrassing or disgracing a person based on the size of their body then it is fat-shaming.

So what if a person is fat? No one says you have to like it. If you don't find this guy attractive because he's too heavy for you then fine. But once you start making fun of him for his weight then that is wrong. You have no right to tell someone what they can and cannot wear based on their size.

If you want to make fun of someone go over to the thread about the mankinis. Those guys brought it upon themselves.

Fat - shaming?

More PC BS! For example, I am lean/skinny. Have been all my life. I have had people kid/joke with me about it. Is there such a thing as Skinny - shaming?

That's not PC BS, when you tell somebody they shouldn't wear or do something because of their size, that is fat shaming. There is skinny shaming as well, yes and I think it can be just as hurtful. But we have to admit overweight people take the brunt of it from society.

I never looked through this thread at all until today, and had no idea there was a serious discussion going on.

I was really thin all my life, up until I started to get pretty close to 40 (and even now, I'm not heavy at all- just much closer to 'average', I guess, at 6'1" and close to 180). Anyway...I was at an Allman Brothers show one time, with one friend of mine, and walking back to the car after the show, we encountered this guy- not to propagate any stereotypes or anything, but he was a big, burly guy, and he sees me and says, "Dayum, you're thin!! How tall're you?" 6'1, right..."An' how much you weigh?" And at the time I was about 140, so I told him, and he says, "Dayum! What, you got AIDS or somethin'?"

I'd had lots of people make jokes about me being skinny, before that. But that one was hurtful.

I used to get shit for being skinny when I was younger. Then in my mid 20s, I was finally able to put on weight. I'm over 230 lbs, and it's nice, cuz nobody gives me a hard time now. :LOL:

Right on...I've gained a little more than 60 pounds since I got sober, and people still think I'm pretty thin. But the jokes have mostly stopped. Mostly.

Oh your poor skinny bitches, cry me a river, wahhh wahhhh. ;)

I'm working on it. Haha...

And secondly, I can only say, in an exasperated tone- oh, please! (I'm rolling my eyes at you for that, too).

this thread aint what I thought it'd be. first 2 pages of talking were zzzz so I'm out

Don't let the door hit your ass. :moon:

I'm glad somebody else said this. It's exactly what I was going to say to him!

I'm too polite for my own good, that's what it is.

This thread has gotten off track like some do. But it's all in good fun.

BOOBS ON FOLKS!! :D

Wow.

Fat - shaming?

Right on...I've gained a little more than 60 pounds since I got sober, and people still think I'm pretty thin. But the jokes have mostly stopped. Mostly.

When I was 21, I was 6'3" and 162 lbs. I was a bean pole! I was always real skinny growing up. I'm about 235 right now, and I have a little bit of a gut, but what 45 year old male doesn't :D...but I'm certainly not over weight.

It's amazing to think about how differently people treat me now compared to how I was treated when I weight 150 lbs.

• Like 1

I was always really skinny when I was younger. People do tease you when you're thin. I remember being called stretch, beanpole etc.
  • Like 1

I was always really skinny when I was younger. People do tease you when you're thin. I remember being called stretch, beanpole etc.

That's ok,

Those that said this could never catch me playing football, running track, baseball, basketball ect! And no one can out hike me. Especially when it comes to fishing. :dweez: :D

• Like 2

I still want to get back to the boobs talk but I have lost a fairly significant amount of weight twice in my life. Recently and when I was in my early 30's. Back then I went from around 200 to 155 in around 6 months. I heard the aids stuff and "whats the matter with you?" too. You always hear the stuff like "you weren't fat before etc." Didn't bother me in the least. I was thrilled with myself and all the hard work I put in. My recent 45 lb weight loss has taken longer but I am 20 years older.....
  • Like 4

I still want to get back to the boobs talk but I have lost a fairly significant amount of weight twice in my life. Recently and when I was in my early 30's. Back then I went from around 200 to 155 in around 6 months. I heard the aids stuff and "whats the matter with you?" too. You always hear the stuff like "you weren't fat before etc." Didn't bother me in the least. I was thrilled with myself and all the hard work I put in. My recent 45 lb weight loss has taken longer but I am 20 years older.....

More b☆☆bs! :D

• Like 2

http://i.imgur.com/BFeXcIg.gif

:drool:

Jiggly! :P

As they should be.... :)

And that's a good friend she has there.

Indeed. :D

That's the wonderful thing about being a girl. You can play with your friend's boobs and it's not weird.

• Like 1

That's the wonderful thing about being a girl. You can play with your friend's boobs and it's not weird.

:yes:

Not weird at all.

I guess your friends are a lot different than mine :LOL:

• Like 1

Agreed. Its fine to do that..... :)
  • Like 1

Is it just me or does the girls on the gif look a bit under "legal"? :huh:

There's more than one girl there?.... :) Edited by Narpski
  • Like 2