Should Rush still be performing live?

chasekratzer

Bah, keep in mind they are musicians and the best way to practice and use their craft while they still can, is to make new music and/or tour.

Like, there are certain things I am going to do with my body as long as I can get away with it (run, yoga, etc...).

Have you heard Geddy sing the last few tours? He's not "getting away with it" any longer. And both Alex and Neil have slipped on their respective instruments. Geddy's bass playing is still top-notch, though...it's to watch him play that's pretty much the only reason I even go to their shows any more.

You're being a bit hard on Geddy I think. The man still sings in tune, and he hits the high notes. Yes his vocal style has changed but he's definitely still "getting away with it"
  • Like 2

now i remember why i stopped following this site. i am not sure why you would even respond to this question negatively if you didnt still like this band. so you don't want to see them tour even though they are amazing, but you would waste your time respondig to this pointless question. thank god for rushisaband website

now i remember why i stopped following this site. i am not sure why you would even respond to this question negatively if you didnt still like this band. so you don't want to see them tour even though they are amazing, but you would waste your time respondig to this pointless question. thank god for rushisaband website

Thanks for dropping by.

• Like 3

Thanks for dropping by.

What's funny is that TRF is seen by some folks at CP (me included) as something of a safe-haven for fanboys...but clearly it's not safe enough for some!

(Or maybe I should just return to SOCN and quit posting here? ;) )

• Like 1

Thanks for dropping by.

What's funny is that TRF is seen by some folks at CP (me included) as something of a safe-haven for fanboys...but clearly it's not safe enough for some!

(Or maybe I should just return to SOCN and quit posting here? ;) )

Yeah, do that, hehehe.