How Do You ----?

LedRush

How Do You Wipe Your Ass?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. How Do You Wipe Your Ass?

• Sitting on the toilet
    • Standing up
    • Squatting over the toilet

I don't have much time to visit TRF these days, but what a lovely, welcoming sight to see a thread entitled "How Do You Wipe Your Ass?" on the index page.

I've simply GOT to come around more often.

:unsure:

Yeah, as thread ideas go this one's a stinker (pun intended), but that's not a title we want to see on the main page. How about just "How do you wipe?" -- which ain't all that great either because it still announces a crappy thread (see what I did there?), but it's better than the current title.

• Like 3

Only trolls start threads like this. It's not funny and it's not cool. LedRush, I want to be perfectly clear on this. I know we've disagreed vehemently in the political forum but I want to assure you that my reply in this thread has nothing to do with that. If you can't make posts with at least a modicum of class then don't post at all. Just because Treeduck made a thread about the color of feces doesn't mean you have to try and outdo him. Straighten up. Edited by Jack Aubrey

Only trolls start threads like this. It's not funny and it's not cool. LedRush, I want to be perfectly clear on this. I know we've disagreed vehemently in the political forum but I want to assure you that my reply in this thread has nothing to do with that. If you can't make posts with at least a modicum of class then don't post at all. Just because Treeduck made a thread about the color of feces doesn't mean you have to try and outdo him. Straighten up.

My thread is scientific, a lesson in biology. :yes:

• Like 3

Only trolls start threads like this. It's not funny and it's not cool. LedRush, I want to be perfectly clear on this. I know we've disagreed vehemently in the political forum but I want to assure you that my reply in this thread has nothing to do with that. If you can't make posts with at least a modicum of class then don't post at all. Just because Treeduck made a thread about the color of feces doesn't mean you have to try and outdo him. Straighten up.

I was a little surprised to see this thread from Led, to be honest.

I did edit the title as I hinted at earlier.

Yeah...not sure what that says about moi, but 1001 can testify that I was summoned to TRF on OFFICIAL BUSINESS.

Plus I brought cookies.

Yeah...not sure what that says about moi, but 1001 can testify that I was summoned to TRF on OFFICIAL BUSINESS.

Plus I brought cookies.

Oooh, cookies! Then we won't have to summon Segue and his cupcakes.

I'll put the coffee on. Tea too.

• Like 1

Plus I brought cookies.

I just thought that this thread isn't very conducive to the appetite. That's all right. More cookies for me.

Plus I brought cookies.

I just thought that this thread isn't very conducive to the appetite. That's all right. More cookies for me.

Ha! Yeah, I guess not.

Well, a cuppa sounds good - I'll try to go post in a more appropriate spot now.

• Like 1

Plus I brought cookies.

Ha! Yeah, I guess not.

Well, a cuppa sounds good - I'll try to go post in a more appropriate spot now.

If you have the cookies, I'm following you.

I was honestly curious about this as I noticed people in stalls flushing the toilet without having stood up. It seemed crazy to me. Are they not wiping? Well, they were wiping but they did it sitting down. Isn't that uncomfortable? Don't you miss stuff?

These are not questions I can ask in real life, and this forum seemed like the right place for it.

If you don't like it, don't respond. As a general rule, we're all happier when that happens. People were having fun and making funny comments in the thread, and I found that people answered the poll in a pretty diverse way. So, information gathered. Fun had. But of course, you have to come here and shit all over everything.

• Like 1

I was honestly curious about this as I noticed people in stalls flushing the toilet without having stood up. It seemed crazy to me. Are they not wiping? Well, they were wiping but they did it sitting down. Isn't that uncomfortable? Don't you miss stuff?

These are not questions I can ask in real life, and this forum seemed like the right place for it.

If you don't like it, don't respond. As a general rule, we're all happier when that happens. People were having fun and making funny comments in the thread, and I found that people answered the poll in a pretty diverse way. So, information gathered. Fun had. But of course, you have to come here and shit all over everything.

"These are not questions I can ask in real life, and this forum seemed like the right place for it." Wow, okay. So you rightly think asking them in real life will disgust people but yet you think it's all right to express your scatological obsession here? Seriously, what's wrong with you? Are you some kind of fecal freak? Because this is not normal behavior. It was my hope that my reference to comporting yourself with at least a modicum of class would have perhaps made you stop and think about what you were doing and maybe realize you might be better than that but I see that effort was wasted and instead you appear to revel in having no class. All right, then. Message received. Go have fun obsessing over bathroom habits, you perverted and disgusting little creep.

In LEDs defense... I started a similar thread once, although it wasn't as specific in the title.

http://www.therushfo...ms#entry2148034

You see my thread was more informative, how many of you knew that 25% of the cells in your body are red blood cells? Or that because they're so small they don't even come close to 25% of the weight or mass that 25% of other cells would do?

In LEDs defense... I started a similar thread once, although it wasn't as specific in the title.

http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?/topic/61984-public-restrooms/page__hl__+public%20+restrooms#entry2148034

And no one got offended or levied personal insults...so strange.

• Like 2

I can't figure out whether Jack and Led are having a serious battle or not.

I hope not... I think Jack is a little harsh here.

Well, maybe. It's frustrating trying to reason with a guy who refuses to be reasonable. It says right in the rules that we try to have a PG-13 vibe here so couple that with the fact that I find this thread utterly appalling and you can see where I'm coming from.