How Do You ----?

LedRush

How Do You Wipe Your Ass?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. How Do You Wipe Your Ass?

• Sitting on the toilet
    • Standing up
    • Squatting over the toilet

In LEDs defense... I started a similar thread once, although it wasn't as specific in the title.

http://www.therushfo...ms#entry2148034

That was during my sabbatical so I missed it. Maybe you and Ledrush should hang out and giggle over making a doody. :/

I can't figure out whether Jack and Led are having a serious battle or not.

I hope not... I think Jack is a little harsh here.

Well, maybe. It's frustrating trying to reason with a guy who refuses to be reasonable. It says right in the rules that we try to have a PG-13 vibe here so couple that with the fact that I find this thread utterly appalling and you can see where I'm coming from.

Yeah, you never see movies with poo jokes that are PG-13, or PG for that matter. :crazy:

Well, maybe. It's frustrating trying to reason with a guy who refuses to be reasonable. It says right in the rules that we try to have a PG-13 vibe here so couple that with the fact that I find this thread utterly appalling and you can see where I'm coming from.

Yeah, you never see movies with poo jokes that are PG-13, or PG for that matter. :crazy:

Dude, making jokes about it is one thing. Wanting to discuss it in specific detail is quite another. Do you see the difference?

Dumb and Dumber was PG-13, and the Turbo Lax scene was hysterical. But I have a juvenile and vile sense of humor.
  • Like 2

Dude, making jokes about it is one thing. Wanting to discuss it in specific detail is quite another. Do you see the difference?

I don't see asking "standing, sitting, or squatting" as a level of detail nearly as graphic as most jokes about pooing.

Can you figure it out now :D

Jack has a long history of coming out of nowhere to make personal attacks on me based on very little. I'm just sorry this had to come out in front of the kids because, of course it is worse to ask people if they wipe standing or sitting than it is to say someone is a "fecal freak" engaging in abnormal behavior who revels in the fact that he doesn't have "a modicum of class". And what better way to demonstrate that you have class and want a better discourse than by calling someone a "perverted and disgusting little creep"?

• Like 2

Compared to some discussions in NWW, this is small potatoes...

I'm scared of that place.

Edited by LedRush
  • Like 1

In LEDs defense... I started a similar thread once, although it wasn't as specific in the title.

http://www.therushfo...ms#entry2148034

That was during my sabbatical so I missed it. Maybe you and Ledrush should hang out and giggle over making a doody. :/

Jack, relax... Get busy with the facts.

Neither LED nor I have an obsession with poo. Some people use public restrooms and everyone has different habits. Not everyone craps in the woods and wipes with leaves or gravel.

Edited by Lost In Xanadu
  • Like 1

Jack has a long history of coming out of nowhere to make personal attacks on me based on very little. I'm just sorry this had to come out in front of the kids because, of course it is worse to ask people if they wipe standing or sitting than it is to say someone is a "fecal freak" engaging in abnormal behavior who revels in the fact that he doesn't have "a modicum of class". And what better way to demonstrate that you have class and want a better discourse than by calling someone a "perverted and disgusting little creep"?

Luckily this wasn't in SOCN.... that could have been strike worthy!

• Like 1

Specific detail is fine if it's scientific Jack. http://www.smiley-lol.com/smiley/metiers/sante/savant07.gif

He's called me just as bad things over there. He doesn't get strikes.

And you didn't make an "I'm leaving" thread yet? There definitely is something wrong with you
  • Like 3

And you didn't make an "I'm leaving" thread yet? There definitely is something wrong with you

Well, he used scatological references while posting the personal insults, so I giggled and let them pass. You have to respect someone who has so much class and consistency of opinion.

Compared to some discussions in NWW, this is small potatoes...

I'm scared of that place.

It scares me too sometimes.

In fact, this entire place often gives new meaning to the word "bizarre." Every time I think I am becoming accustomed to it, a thread like this, and its counterpart thread pondering one of the profound mysteries of nature, pop up.

No, I still can't. Without emoticons, I'm lost. However, I will presume Jack and you are just practicing for an audition to be on SNL.

• Like 2

Well, he used scatological references while posting the personal insults, so I giggled and let them pass. You have to respect someone who has so much class and consistency of opinion.

I don't even know what 'scatological' means

Having to do with poo and piss.

Having to do with poo and piss.

Oh crap

• Like 3

Only trolls start threads like this. It's not funny and it's not cool. LedRush, I want to be perfectly clear on this. I know we've disagreed vehemently in the political forum but I want to assure you that my reply in this thread has nothing to do with that. If you can't make posts with at least a modicum of class then don't post at all. Just because Treeduck made a thread about the color of feces doesn't mean you have to try and outdo him. Straighten up.

I was honestly curious about this as I noticed people in stalls flushing the toilet without having stood up. It seemed crazy to me. Are they not wiping? Well, they were wiping but they did it sitting down. Isn't that uncomfortable? Don't you miss stuff?

These are not questions I can ask in real life, and this forum seemed like the right place for it.

If you don't like it, don't respond. As a general rule, we're all happier when that happens. People were having fun and making funny comments in the thread, and I found that people answered the poll in a pretty diverse way. So, information gathered. Fun had. But of course, you have to come here and shit all over everything.

"These are not questions I can ask in real life, and this forum seemed like the right place for it." Wow, okay. So you rightly think asking them in real life will disgust people but yet you think it's all right to express your scatological obsession here? Seriously, what's wrong with you? Are you some kind of fecal freak? Because this is not normal behavior. It was my hope that my reference to comporting yourself with at least a modicum of class would have perhaps made you stop and think about what you were doing and maybe realize you might be better than that but I see that effort was wasted and instead you appear to revel in having no class. All right, then. Message received. Go have fun obsessing over bathroom habits, you perverted and disgusting little creep.

Give it a rest, will ya?

Edited by The Analog Grownup
  • Like 1

Only trolls start threads like this. It's not funny and it's not cool. LedRush, I want to be perfectly clear on this. I know we've disagreed vehemently in the political forum but I want to assure you that my reply in this thread has nothing to do with that. If you can't make posts with at least a modicum of class then don't post at all. Just because Treeduck made a thread about the color of feces doesn't mean you have to try and outdo him. Straighten up.

I was honestly curious about this as I noticed people in stalls flushing the toilet without having stood up. It seemed crazy to me. Are they not wiping? Well, they were wiping but they did it sitting down. Isn't that uncomfortable? Don't you miss stuff?

These are not questions I can ask in real life, and this forum seemed like the right place for it.

If you don't like it, don't respond. As a general rule, we're all happier when that happens. People were having fun and making funny comments in the thread, and I found that people answered the poll in a pretty diverse way. So, information gathered. Fun had. But of course, you have to come here and shit all over everything.

"These are not questions I can ask in real life, and this forum seemed like the right place for it." Wow, okay. So you rightly think asking them in real life will disgust people but yet you think it's all right to express your scatological obsession here? Seriously, what's wrong with you? Are you some kind of fecal freak? Because this is not normal behavior. It was my hope that my reference to comporting yourself with at least a modicum of class would have perhaps made you stop and think about what you were doing and maybe realize you might be better than that but I see that effort was wasted and instead you appear to revel in having no class. All right, then. Message received. Go have fun obsessing over bathroom habits, you perverted and disgusting little creep.

Give it a rest, will ya?

Such the grown up!

• Like 1