Its Official !!!

Narps

Naprs, where are you? I get worried about you when you're not here. :scared:

I spoke to soon I suppose. Truth is I went to the ER early this afternoon. They ran some tests and found nothing. They released me a couple hours ago after giving me some drugs. I felt incredibly awful this morning and then around noon I had to go. This is honestly getting very depressing at this point. I wish I could turn the clock back and feel like I did back in January. Stay tuned. This doesn't seem over by a long shot..... :( Thanks friends

Sucks, I am so sorry to read this update! Nothing at all from the tests? Weird. I don't suppose you've been tested for Lyme or babesia or any of the other tick-borne illnesses? Or have you? I'm just tossing a random idea out there; I don't know your symptoms.

Hope you get this resolved once and for all.

Thanks for the post and caring, The tests to this point have been pretty basic and I believe done will some amount of tunnel vision if you will. Pulse rate 38 = pacemaker. Sinuses a mess and deviated septum = septum/sinus brutality surgery. Blood tests only reveal so much I guess depending what they are looking for. This saga doesn't appear to be over by a long shot sadly. I guess I will go back to my family Doc soon for a consult and with a great amount info and see what comes of the circle jerk consult. I am frustrated no lie. A year ago to this date was overweight, drinking etc and always felt fine. Start a workout and lifestyle change a year ago and get in the best shape of my life and now this........ WTF :rage: :rose: :(

I think that our bodies have to go through the crap we went through on our way down the health spiral. So, we have to go back up through the crap on our way up to good health again.

I've been sick the last few weeks. I thought I was going to end up in the hospital since my breathing would literally wake Eric and I up in the middle of the night. I couldn't breathe. Felt like a ton of concrete had been poured down my throat.

Double ear infections, not being able to breathe, body hurt. Thought I was going to die. I haven't been this sick in 10 years when I had cancer. Now, I'm stressed and taking care of myself and I think everything just tries to escape all at once as your body is detoxing. That's my thought. :rose: Feel better soon!

• Like 1

God damn, I'm sorry. If I went through half the shit you have, I'd be four times a bigger shit than you than I already am (that was a bathroom math problem and a heartfelt assessment of your positive nature).

I was serious back there but I thought I would take an opportunity to lighten the mood as well. It has been a bone of contention since my hand surgery. It was rough at first but you can get used to just about anything if you try. You know what they say about necessity. Its a mother..... :)
  • Like 1

Sad to hear that this is still going on :( Stay strong. We're all here for you
  • Like 1

God damn, I'm sorry. If I went through half the shit you have, I'd be four times a bigger shit than you than I already am (that was a bathroom math problem and a heartfelt assessment of your positive nature).

Has anyone ever told you that you have quite a unique way of handing out a compliment? :LOL: :lol: ;) ;)

• Like 4

Almost a week since your last update... any good news for us Narp? Hope things are getting better buddy.

You asked :LOL: . On steroids right now and can function (for a week or two maybe). Two days ago I had a Tylenol caplet size growth cut off my lower right arm near my hand to be biopsied. It just looks like I burned myself or something. It is pretty small and has been there for a few years but the doctor thought it a good idea. Truth is I am not even worried about the results (1 week) at all. Just want to feel better at some point. Have an appointment with a neurologist June 10. Have an appointment with a cardiologist July 1 :LOL: . I asked my primary doctor to check the blood they took just Tuesday for Lyme's disease. Obviously throughout all of this my wife and I have had plenty of advice and suggestions from friends, co-workers etc from my symptoms which have remained pretty consistent. I just didn't want to bore or annoy anyone will the constant posting regarding my health. You are a good man for asking. Thank you..... :) :cheers:

Almost a week since your last update... any good news for us Narp? Hope things are getting better buddy.

You asked :LOL: . On steroids right now and can function (for a week or two maybe). Two days ago I had a Tylenol caplet size growth cut off my lower right arm near my hand to be biopsied. It just looks like I burned myself or something. It is pretty small and has been there for a few years but the doctor thought it a good idea. Truth is I am not even worried about the results (1 week) at all. Just want to feel better at some point. Have an appointment with a neurologist June 10. Have an appointment with a cardiologist July 1 :LOL: . I asked my primary doctor to check the blood they took just Tuesday for Lyme's disease. Obviously throughout all of this my wife and I have had plenty of advice and suggestions from friends, co-workers etc from my symptoms which have remained pretty consistent. I just didn't want to bore or annoy anyone will the constant posting regarding my health. You are a good man for asking. Thank you..... :) :cheers:

Fight the good fight brother. Wish you the best of luck with all that's coming. You need some good news.
  • Like 2

Havent looked in this thread in a while, I guess I assume you were doing alright since youve been around regularly. Man, sorry to here about the more recent negative events, hang in there, praying for you daily. It will get better!
  • Like 1

Hang in there, brother! It's nice you have family and friends to help you through this.

BTW, I have total respect for you. You would never know you were even going through anything from your other posts. Your a tough man, Charlie Brown.

• Like 2

Havent looked in this thread in a while, I guess I assume you were doing alright since youve been around regularly. Man, sorry to here about the more recent negative events, hang in there, praying for you daily. It will get better!

As far as me being around regularly the theory works quite the opposite for me. If I felt great chances are I would be around less. It may seem silly to some but feeling the way I have this forum has been a Godsend to me. It keeps me smiling, laughing, thinking and my mind off of worse things and possibilities. Thanks for the post and you're concern..... :)
  • Like 3

Hang in there, brother! It's nice you have family and friends to help you through this.

BTW, I have total respect for you. You would never know you were even going through anything from your other posts. Your a tough man, Charlie Brown.

Hey! You borrowed my line..... :D Edited by Narpski
  • Like 1

As far as me being around regularly the theory works quite the opposite for me. If I felt great chances are I would be around less. It may seem silly to some but feeling the way I have this forum has been a Godsend to me. It keeps me smiling, laughing, thinking and my mind off of worse things and possibilities.

Worse things ... like, if for their next tour Rush played only songs from Presto and Roll the Bones? :scared:

But seriously, I'm thinking good thoughts for your speedy recovery.

• Like 1

As far as me being around regularly the theory works quite the opposite for me. If I felt great chances are I would be around less. It may seem silly to some but feeling the way I have this forum has been a Godsend to me. It keeps me smiling, laughing, thinking and my mind off of worse things and possibilities.

Worse things ... like, if for their next tour Rush played only songs from Presto and Roll the Bones? :scared:

But seriously, I'm thinking good thoughts for your speedy recovery.

:laughing guy: and there's the smiling and laughing part I was talking about. Well played young lady..... :cheers:

This was a shock...just started reading this thread...

Narp i hope it goes well!

• Like 2

This was a shock...just started reading this thread...

Narp i hope it goes well!

Everything will work out for the best. Thanks for the concern my friend.... :)

No shit! If I was going thru that, I would have a hard time being upbeat. I still would remain positive, but I don't think I could compete with Narp's awesomeness thru this. Total respect and admiration. You inspire me to be a better person when I look at issues I have to deal with, shit falls into perspective real quick.
  • Like 3

Did you get the results of the tests yet?

Did you get the results of the tests yet?

You asked my dear.... :LOL: . They called me this morning with the results. Basil Cell Carcinoma. I guess its the "good one". I have to go Wednesday afternoon to have more flesh removed from the area where it was already removed and then the area stitched up so I got that going for me which is nice :LOL: . And the hits just keep on com'in. Worst part about it is I still feel pretty damn lousy and this really has nothing to do with it. My sinus surgery is pretty well healed (saw the ENT this morning for that) and I think it was a success but it didn't fix me. I still have appointments with the Neurologist June 10 and a new Cardiologist July 1. What is this May 19th? No rush it seems for anyone. :) If it gets to bad I will just go to the ER again. They have to attempt to help me there. Thanks again for your concern. I just didn't want to bore folks with the details.... :rose:

I am blaming climate change..... :D

Edited by Narpski

Oh no, not another thing :( I hope they got rid of the carcinoma.

Hopefully with all the health issues you've had recently that means you won't be sick again for many years.

• Like 1

Oh no, not another thing :( I hope they got rid of the carcinoma.

Hopefully with all the health issues you've had recently that means you won't be sick again for many years.

Crazy sh*t going on. I went 53 years and about 4 months with nothing. Never a day in the hospital. Nothing but colds and normal stuff. Then in February started feeling terrible and its one thing after another. I am still fortunate compared to many and have lived a pretty damn charmed life...... :)
  • Like 2