Terry Brown - to produced next album?

Thunder Bay Rush

Ya, ya, I know this has been banged around before. But, I feel like doing it again.

I have a feeling that the next album from the boys will be the last and I’m sure some of you do too. So – wouldn’t it be SO cool to have Terry Brown (Broon) come in and produce it? Full circle, plus, no doubt the album would sound GREAT without the big huge wall of overdubs that we’ve seen over the last 20 years or so.

Terry made three guys sound like four, but without over board studio trickery.

The album would go platinum just because of the producer credits.

• Like 5

Honestly, what has Terry Brown produced in the last 30 years or so that builds on his immaculate and brilliant production of Rush?

So many living in the past...

His production of Signals is dreadful. That said it adds to the mystique of the album.

Honestly, what has Terry Brown produced in the last 30 years or so that builds on his immaculate and brilliant production of Rush?

So many living in the past...

fates warning - parallels, fates warning - a pleasant shade of gray

and nothing else

• Like 1

I think that an album recorded by all their previous producers and mixed by David Botrill would be great.....Well except the initial VT producer which will remain nameless. But I digress, anyway say about 3 tracks per producer would be fine. A shorter song, an instrumental and an Epic each! Edited by losingit2k

Backward steps sometimes arent a good thing the band might not want the full-circle feeling, creative people of any age need fresh mental challenges but even more so at this stage of their career i think.

Backward steps sometimes arent a good thing the band might not want the full-circle feeling, creative people of any age need fresh mental challenges but even more so at this stage of their career i think.

Yes, but they can still explore "uncharted" territory with Terry. Imo, he was/is the 4th principal of Rush.

So much chemistry exists between them.

SIGNALS transmitted Message received Reaction making impact —Invisibly

Elemental telepathy Exchange of energy Reaction making contact —Mysteriously

Eye to I Reaction burning hotter Two to one Reflection on the water H to O *No flow without the other* Oh but how Do they make contact With one another?

Electricity? Biology? Seems to me it's Chemistry

Emotion transmitted Emotion received Music in the abstract —Positively

Elemental empathy A change of synergy Music making contact —Naturally

One, two, three —Add without subtraction Sound on sound Multiplied reaction H to O No flow without the other

Oh but how Do we make contact With one another?

Seems to me, its chemistry..

Frankly, I like the wall of overdubs that Nick Raskulinecz (think I spelled it right) put on the recent albums. I find the sound fitting the overall moods of Snakes & Arrows and Clockwork Angels. Edited by Disk98