Official 2014 PGA Tour Thread

RushCanuck

it still was an enjoyable tournament for me, even though the 2 golfers I wanted to win didn't...

Day and Delaet?.... :)

it still was an enjoyable tournament for me, even though the 2 golfers I wanted to win didn't...

one or the other... not both. LOL.

Congrats to Scott Stallings... he had the lowest score.

At least i know where you stand and who are your fav's for the season... :)

these are 2 of my favorites, I like others also. onto the Waste Management... I like the 16th green.

these are 2 of my favorites, I like others also. onto the Waste Management... I like the 16th green.

Not a fan of that tourney. Another birdie fest. Weather delays typically. Not fired up for that one.

You found the finish anticlimactic? Multiple guys having to grind out birdies isn't to make up one stroke for a playoff isn't dull to me.
  • Like 1

Not a fan of that tourney. Another birdie fest. Weather delays typically. Not fired up for that one.

maybe you'll watch Dubai instead? Tiger, Rory, Stenson and Fred Couples will be playing there...

maybe you'll watch Dubai instead? Tiger, Rory, Stenson and Fred Couples will be playing there...

Absolutely and have the rest of my day free...... :yes:

No caddy races this year. They're banned, apparently.

I enjoy watching Torrey, it's amazing how well that municipal gem keeps in perfect shape. I wonder how the 20% water rationing will affect it or will politics give it a pass.

All courses should be shrinking their fairways anyway. It's pretty irresponsible to keep as much grass as courses do, especially out west. Edited by goose
  • Like 1

I enjoy watching Torrey, it's amazing how well that municipal gem keeps in perfect shape. I wonder how the 20% water rationing will affect it or will politics give it a pass.

All courses should be shrinking their fairways anyway. It's pretty irresponsible to keep as much grass as courses do, especially out west.

Palm Springs being the worst offender

Gonna try to watch some Tiger and Rory late tonight and into the wee hours if I can. Gonna record what I can't...... :dweez:

Gonna try to watch some Tiger and Rory late tonight and into the wee hours if I can. Gonna record what I can't...... :dweez:

I won't be able to watch any of it, so please file a report when the round is done.

Will do. We shall see how long I can keep my eyes open... :)

I won't be able to watch any of it, so please file a report when the round is done.

Will do. We shall see how long I can keep my eyes open... :)

No way I am going to stay up for the whole 18. Tiger 4 under on his front nine (the back nine). Driving like sh*t but short game and putting good..... :) Edited by Narpzilla

Tiger Woods’ slow start to the season continued on Tuesday when he found the water at the 18th to finish well down in the field in the Champions Challenge at the Emirates Golf Club.

An 18-hole event for former winners of the Dubai Desert Classic to celebrate the 25th edition which begins on Thursday, the world No 1 was heading for a round in the sixties until his ugly double bogey at the last.

This was the American’s first round since shooting one of the worst scores of his career, a 79 at Torrey Pines in his season-opener, the Farmers Insurance Open last Saturday.

Edited by goose