If Neil had been an originator of the band, what would he have named it?

GeminiRising79

I propose that for the next Rush tour, instead of doing comedy shorts to entertain the crowds, they bring us there instead. We can do the job better.

The elf on the shelf on the rear screen would work at intermission certainly. Shorter lines at the restrooms for sure... :D-13:

Intermission??? We'll have them glued to their seats. No one will think of missing a moment of our antics.

Glued? You sick, sick lady.

I say we dress everyone up in tissue paper and then introduce a firebreather troupe into the crowd. It would be awesome.

I didn't mean literally glued to their seats! It is a figure of speech. Get with it!

I need a hug.

:hug2: Here ya go :LOL: "which one's pink?"

Me coz I am sunburnt.

The sun shines over there?

Not really. But we are so immune to sunlight we go blind lighting matches.

• Like 2

I propose that for the next Rush tour, instead of doing comedy shorts to entertain the crowds, they bring us there instead. We can do the job better.

The elf on the shelf on the rear screen would work at intermission certainly. Shorter lines at the restrooms for sure... :D-13:

I've never run into that problem. :LOL:

So how about Chili Wind?

But then what would that Canadian one-hit-wonder, Chilliwack, have named THEIR band?

So how about Chili Wind?

But then what would that Canadian one-hit-wonder, Chilliwack, have named THEIR band?

O my..then we would have had two bands competiting for greatest band name ever! Forget the masterpieces, we would all sit around and discuss our love and adoration for our favourite band name, how it affected us, how influential the name was on our lives...

I'm think rabbits, children, and cereal products all named in tribute to this fantastic name: Chilli Wind.

O my...the beauty. To think of whatbit could have all been...

DorknNerds and the Losers

Wasn't that the original name of this forum? Never really took off till the name change.

I would have used and The Heartbreakers but it was already taken.... ;) :yes:
  • Like 1