What Do You Think Rush Should Have on Their Next Tour

agubrizbassman

Sorry guys, i meant to post this on the other tab, well lets change this a bit. What do you suggest should be on their next record? I think they should bring back old instruments to record, any other suggestions? Edited by agubrizbassman

Album wise I want to see a return of the synthesiser, and maybe try including a wind section (couple saxes a trumpet and trombone) on one of their songs. I would also like to see them attempt doing a multipart song again, it does not have to be long, just have separate sections. Tour wise, I want Geddy to have some kind of food behind him that he can actually hand out (or toss) to the audience, or live lobsters. Meanwhile for the rest of the stage, I would not mind seeing more video screens in various places. I thought the ones behind Alex and the small ones overhead were really neat. It would be neat if the stage looked like a mountain, or trash heap or something, and along the set, several small screens are imbedded.

Bring back old instruments? Like Guitar, Bass and Drums?

Bagpipes, lute....

Maybe. They sound pretty damn good on this.................. :codger:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/8/88/It%27s_a_Long_Way_to_the_Top_%28If_You_Wanna_Rock_%27n%27_Roll%29.jpg/220px-It%27s_a_Long_Way_to_the_Top_%28If_You_Wanna_Rock_%27n%27_Roll%29.jpg

• Like 1

What Do You Think Rush Should Have on Their Next Tour

A lot of songs they haven't played in a really long time: Jacob's Ladder, Cold Fire and Territories immediately come to mind.

They just played Territories this year! It has been a long time hasn't it:)