Dumbest blonde ever....

Khan

Okay, I got to the part where she talked about dogs being mammals, that is humans - no, part of the animal kingdom that God created. That's when I threw up in my mouth! :scared:

I have a feeling it is women like her that's the reason I don't feel attracted to blondes.

Edit: I wonder how many just turn the volume down and just look at her? Seems like she knows what draws attention.

Edited by The Analog Grownup
  • Like 1

I have something to say:

e]---------------------------------------------------|

B]--10h15p10\8\7-------------------------------------|

G]----------------h9—7h12h9h7-----------------------|

D]------------------------------h9—7h12h9h7---------|

A]---------------------------------------------------|

E ]--------------------------------------------------|

e]--------------------------------------------------------------|

B]-----------------------x----x-------x-------------------------|

G]-------------7\4-------x----x-------x------5-----5—7—5------|

D]-------7—5-----------9\7—9\7-----9\7---7----7----------7----|

A]--h9\7--------------------------------------------------------|

E]--------------------------------------------------------------|

I wonder how many just turn the volume down and just look at her? Seems like she knows what draws attention.

I turned it off after two seconds. I will never understand how anyone can find something like that attractive.... :boo hiss: :boo hiss:

• Like 3

I wonder how many just turn the volume down and just look at her? Seems like she knows what draws attention.

I turned it off after two seconds. I will never understand how anyone can find something like that attractive.... :boo hiss: :boo hiss:

Yeah, that's true. But a part of me was thinking that she was going to take her top off at any second for no apparent reason...

"...I was wondering if it can be scientifically proven that dogs have brains and if anyone could actually prove that. Gosh, I don't know about you guys but it's really hot where I am. I'm going to take off my top because it's just sooooooo hot where I am...."

:blaze:

Edited by JohnnyBlaze

The only reason I checked that link out is because treeduck mentioned sweaty knockers.

I hope she's simply playing up a well-endowed dumb blonde role

She's from the planet AIRHEAD where Brains are made from mashed up Big Tits!

Yeah, that's true. But a part of me was thinking that she was going to take her top off at any second for no apparent reason...

"...I was wondering if it can be scientifically proven that dogs have brains and if anyone could actually prove that. Gosh, I don't know about you guys but it's really hot where I am. I'm going to take off my top because it's just sooooooo hot where I am...."

:LOL:

Her next blog is gonna be called do dicks have brains! :smoke:

In that sense, my 'brain' is pretty lively. One might say I'm hard-headed

The only reason I checked that link out is because treeduck mentioned sweaty knockers.

I wouldn't want to stay there for long since I'd likely get bored. But it wouldn't hurt to look around for a tit....I mean 'bit'

I wouldn't want to stay there for long since I'd likely get bored. But it wouldn't hurt to look around for a tit....I mean 'bit'

Just don't make a sound like you're barking or they might think you're a dog and then all the boobs will run away and discuss you on an internet blog!

In that sense, my 'brain' is pretty lively. One might say I'm hard-headed

Her latest blog will be do boobs have more brains than deaf people who don't talk much, plus do people with no tongues lose their brains as well!

She's scary to look at, way to fake. But I'm listening to it while reading this thread. Dogs can't talk so they don't have brains. Makes total sense eh. She's retarded.

Dumb =/= retarded sir.
  • Like 1