And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

And for those of you who prefer drama - there's sport.

...and there's Mrs. Griffiths who's remained unswapped. :(

she may not be very beautiful, and she may have no money, and she may be a little talentless, boring and dull, but on the other hand ...... sorry I can't think of anything.

Well, bring her around for tea tomorrow! We've just had the house painted with warm pus.

Oh it's a treat, it really is, 'cos otherwise those stone caves can be so grim.

To the north there lies a cave -- the cave of Caerbannorg -- the entrance to this cave is guarded by a creature so foul, so cruel that no man yet has fought with it and lived!

It's an entirely new strain of sheep, a killer sheep that can not only hold a rifle but is also a first-class shot.

I practice every day, well, not absolutely every day, but most days in the week. :cool:

At 10.30 every morning, blackhawkrush arrives at what he thinks is the gym. Sometimes it's a sweetshop, sometimes it's a private house. Today its a hospital.

On Wednesday he goes shopping, and has buttered scones for tea.

Yes, you know, we find that nine out of ten TRF members can't tell the difference between Whizzo butter and a dead crab.

Telling figures indeed, but what do they mean to you, what do they mean to me, what do they mean to the average man in the street?

I'm not in the street, you fairy. :gumby:

Good lord -- I'm on film. How did that happen?

Ah, I, Um terribly sorry it's not in fact 'Match of the Day'-, it is in fact edited highlights of tonight's romantic movie. Er. Sorry.

Right, do you four boys take these two girls to be your seven brides?

Only if I can watch. :drool:

I've watched it and I haven't got any.

I think that's in very bad taste.

Thats not in bad taste, but this is...

http://media2.giphy.com/media/lbcNntCrBckSc/giphy.gif

Edited by lerxt1990
  • Like 3

And for those of you who prefer drama - there's sport.

...and there's Mrs. Griffiths who's remained unswapped. :(

she may not be very beautiful, and she may have no money, and she may be a little talentless, boring and dull, but on the other hand ...... sorry I can't think of anything.

Well, bring her around for tea tomorrow! We've just had the house painted with warm pus.

Oh it's a treat, it really is, 'cos otherwise those stone caves can be so grim.

To the north there lies a cave -- the cave of Caerbannorg -- the entrance to this cave is guarded by a creature so foul, so cruel that no man yet has fought with it and lived!

It's an entirely new strain of sheep, a killer sheep that can not only hold a rifle but is also a first-class shot.

I practice every day, well, not absolutely every day, but most days in the week. :cool:

At 10.30 every morning, blackhawkrush arrives at what he thinks is the gym. Sometimes it's a sweetshop, sometimes it's a private house. Today its a hospital.

On Wednesday he goes shopping, and has buttered scones for tea.

Yes, you know, we find that nine out of ten TRF members can't tell the difference between Whizzo butter and a dead crab.

Telling figures indeed, but what do they mean to you, what do they mean to me, what do they mean to the average man in the street?

I'm not in the street, you fairy. :gumby:

Good lord -- I'm on film. How did that happen?

Ah, I, Um terribly sorry it's not in fact 'Match of the Day'-, it is in fact edited highlights of tonight's romantic movie. Er. Sorry.

Right, do you four boys take these two girls to be your seven brides?

Only if I can watch. :drool:

I've watched it and I haven't got any.

These are the words that are not to be used again on TRF: BUM, SHIT, SEMPRINI... :tsk:
  • Like 2

These are the words that are not to be used again on TRF: BUM, SHIT, SEMPRINI... :tsk:

And "five" is RIGHT OUT.

Number five. The naughty bits.
  • Like 2

And "five" is RIGHT OUT.

And "five" is RIGHT OUT.

There is nothing embarrassing or nasty about the human body except for the intestines and bits of the bottom
  • Like 2

And "five" is RIGHT OUT.

There is nothing embarrassing or nasty about the human body except for the intestines and bits of the bottom

Great boobies, honeybun. My lower intestine is full of spam, egg, spam, bacon, spam, tomato, spam ...
  • Like 2

And "five" is RIGHT OUT.

Great boobies, honeybun. My lower intestine is full of spam, egg, spam, bacon, spam, tomato, spam ...

there's nothing wrong with you that an expensive operation can't prolong
  • Like 2

And "five" is RIGHT OUT.

This redistribution of wealth is trickier than I thought. :blink:
  • Like 1

And "five" is RIGHT OUT.

You see, you unfortunately plumped for our 'Neverpay' policy, which, you know, if you never claim is very worthwhile...but you had to claim, and, well, there it is.
  • Like 2

And "five" is RIGHT OUT.

You see, you unfortunately plumped for our 'Neverpay' policy, which, you know, if you never claim is very worthwhile...but you had to claim, and, well, there it is.

Well, we do it to make sure that you're serious about wanting insurance. I mean, if you're not, you won't spend a couple of months filling up that enormous churn with umm...so on and so on.

• Like 3

And "five" is RIGHT OUT.

Well, we do it to make sure that you're serious about wanting insurance. I mean, if you're not, you won't spend a couple of months filling up that enormous churn with umm...so on and so on.

Right - do you want it with the body and one relative flown back, or you can have both bodies flown back and no relatives, or four relatives, no bodies, and the ashes sent by parcel post.
  • Like 2

And "five" is RIGHT OUT.

Right - do you want it with the body and one relative flown back, or you can have both bodies flown back and no relatives, or four relatives, no bodies, and the ashes sent by parcel post.

Oh, the American flight...oh, yes, oh we do that, all right. :ebert:
  • Like 2

And "five" is RIGHT OUT.

Anyway, bearing all that in mind, will you fly this plane to Luton, please?
  • Like 2

And "five" is RIGHT OUT.

Cairo, Bangkok, Cape Town, Buenos Aires, Harrow, Hammersmith, Stepney, Wandsworth and Enfield. But always it was the wrong place. :huh:
  • Like 1

And "five" is RIGHT OUT.

Cairo, Bangkok, Cape Town, Buenos Aires, Harrow, Hammersmith, Stepney, Wandsworth and Enfield. But always it was the wrong place. :huh:

I've just been told that Huron has requested a plane ticket for Budapest! So he's definitely getting warmer. So we'll be back again in just a few years.
  • Like 1

And "five" is RIGHT OUT.

I've just been told that Huron has requested a plane ticket for Budapest! So he's definitely getting warmer. So we'll be back again in just a few years.

Great boobies, honeybun. :hi:
  • Like 2

And "five" is RIGHT OUT.

Oh yes, certainly, I find the grounds delightful and the servants most attentive and particularly the little serving maid with the GREAT BIG KNOCKERS.....

• Like 2

And "five" is RIGHT OUT.

Oh yes, certainly, I find the grounds delightful and the servants most attentive and particularly the little serving maid with the GREAT BIG KNOCKERS.....

Those spotty continental boys will soon have to look out for Mrs. Britain. :bitchslap:
  • Like 2

And "five" is RIGHT OUT.

Those spotty continental boys will soon have to look out for Mrs. Britain. :bitchslap:

Well, you see, the thing is, I thought your son was a lady. :unsure:
  • Like 2

And "five" is RIGHT OUT.

And get a haircut, you pansy. :geddy:
  • Like 2

Oh, shut up and go and change your armor.

And while that's going on, here is the news for gibbons. No gibbons were involved in... :chickendance: :smash: :whipgirl:
  • Like 1

And while that's going on, here is the news for gibbons. No gibbons were involved in... :chickendance: :smash: :whipgirl:

...another Indian massacre at Dorking Civic Theatre.
  • Like 2

Blimey, I mean if it was a big war somebody could be hurt. :hockey:
  • Like 2

Blimey, I mean if it was a big war somebody could be hurt. :hockey:

Well, the enemy were all wearing little silver halos, sir ... and ... they had fairy wands with big stars on the end ... and ...and ... they had spiders in matchboxes, sir.
  • Like 2