And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

Look at him! He's broken both his arms and he don't go shouting about it, do he? No! 'Cos he's a man :coy: he's a woman, you see.

Look you stupid bastard, you've got no arms left!

Tell you what, all those people who don't want to stay here and shoot themselves, raise their arms. :hi:

He obviously can't raise his right hand, you silly usher person... can you raise your right leg Mr Njorl?

Right, well, up on the table, arms out, fingers together, knees bent, head well forward. Now, flap your arms! Go on, flap...faster...faster!

• Like 3

Look at him! He's broken both his arms and he don't go shouting about it, do he? No! 'Cos he's a man :coy: he's a woman, you see.

Tell you what, all those people who don't want to stay here and shoot themselves, raise their arms. :hi:

He obviously can't raise his right hand, you silly usher person... can you raise your right leg Mr Njorl?

Right, well, up on the table, arms out, fingers together, knees bent, head well forward. Now, flap your arms! Go on, flap...faster...faster!

Well that was all good fun, and we all had a jolly good laugh, but I would like to assure you that you'd never be treated like that if you had an interview here at the Careers Advisory Board.
  • Like 2

Well that was all good fun, and we all had a jolly good laugh, but I would like to assure you that you'd never be treated like that if you had an interview here at the Careers Advisory Board.

our experts describe you as an appallingly dull fellow, unimaginative, timid, lacking in initiative, spineless, easily dominated, no sense of humour, tedious company and irrepressibly drab and awful.

• Like 2

our experts describe you as an appallingly dull fellow, unimaginative, timid, lacking in initiative, spineless, easily dominated, no sense of humour, tedious company and irrepressibly drab and awful.

Nobody can say 'fivepenny please' and make it funny. :huh:
  • Like 2

Can you lend us two bob till Tuesday? :laughing guy:
  • Like 2

I'll throw that in and a fiver, for the briefcase and the umbrella ... no, make it fair, the briefcase and the umbrella and the two pens in your breast pocket and the chair's yours and a fiver and a pair of ex-German U-boat commander's binoculars.
  • Like 2

I'll throw that in and a fiver, for the briefcase and the umbrella ... no, make it fair, the briefcase and the umbrella and the two pens in your breast pocket and the chair's yours and a fiver and a pair of ex-German U-boat commander's binoculars.

I don't want to seem stupid but it looks to me as though I'm a pound down on the whole deal. :blink:
  • Like 2

I don't want to seem stupid but it looks to me as though I'm a pound down on the whole deal. :blink:

I won't ruin your thread for a pound

• Like 2

In 2112, the balance of power lay in ruin. TRF was plunged into bloody conflict. Member fought member. But no member fought member morely than Your Lion. Hip hip hooray! Nice, nice yah boo! Citizen of the World is a German and he have my pen. :givebeer:
  • Like 2

In 2112, the balance of power lay in ruin. TRF was plunged into bloody conflict. Member fought member. But no member fought member morely than Your Lion. Hip hip hooray! Nice, nice yah boo! Citizen of the World is a German and he have my pen. :givebeer:

Not at all bad. ;) Another merciless sweep across Grand Designs.
  • Like 2

TO COMBAT THE RISING TIDE OF MUSICAL ORTHODOXY, TRF GAVE YOUR LION OF ENGLAND LEAVE TO MOVE WITHOUT LET OR HINDRANCE THROUGHOUT THE LAND, IN A REIGN OF VIOLENCE, TERROR AND TORTURE THAT MAKES A SMASHING THREAD
  • Like 2

TO COMBAT THE RISING TIDE OF MUSICAL ORTHODOXY, TRF GAVE YOUR LION OF ENGLAND LEAVE TO MOVE WITHOUT LET OR HINDRANCE THROUGHOUT THE LAND, IN A REIGN OF VIOLENCE, TERROR AND TORTURE THAT MAKES A SMASHING THREAD

There, poor Flopsy's dead. And never called me mother. And soon ... you will all be dead, dead, dead, dead. And because I'm so evil you'll all die the slow way ... under the drill. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/character/character0133.gif
  • Like 2

There, poor Flopsy's dead. And never called me mother. And soon ... you will all be dead, dead, dead, dead. And because I'm so evil you'll all die the slow way ... under the drill. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/character/character0133.gif

Oh my God! OK - Surround the entire city! Send in four waves of armed paratroopers with full ground-to-air missile support! Alert all air bases! Destroy all roads! We'll bomb the town flat if we have to!
  • Like 2

Oh my God! OK - Surround the entire city! Send in four waves of armed paratroopers with full ground-to-air missile support! Alert all air bases! Destroy all roads! We'll bomb the town flat if we have to!

Cool it, Fuhrer cat! :tsk:
  • Like 2

But by December their joke was ready, and Hitler gave the order for the German V-Joke to be broadcast in English
  • Like 1

But by December their joke was ready, and Hitler gave the order for the German V-Joke to be broadcast in English

What's brown and sounds like a bell? Dung! Ha, ha, ha :laughing guy:
  • Like 2

What's brown and sounds like a bell? Dung! Ha, ha, ha :laughing guy:

You can't put it in here, we've having a dinner party!
  • Like 2

If you act promptly enough, any left-wing uprising can be dealt with by the end of the party.
  • Like 2

If you act promptly enough, any left-wing uprising can be dealt with by the end of the party.

Mash that dirty red scum, kick 'em in the teeth where it hurts. Kill! Kill! Kill! The filthy bastard commies, I hate 'em! I hate 'em! Aaargh! Aaargh!
  • Like 2

Mash that dirty red scum, kick 'em in the teeth where it hurts. Kill! Kill! Kill! The filthy bastard commies, I hate 'em! I hate 'em! Aaargh! Aaargh!

The struggle of the urban proletariat. :eyeroll:
  • Like 2

Brothers! Brothers! We should be struggling together!
  • Like 2

We've done our part. Now, on behalf of the community, we have a right to expect you, The Trade Union leaders, to do yours. :moon:
  • Like 2

We've done our part. Now, on behalf of the community, we have a right to expect you, The Trade Union leaders, to do yours. :moon:

Meanwhile, at Dagenham the unofficial strike committee at Fords have increased their demands to thirteen reasons why Henry III was a bad king.
  • Like 2

Meanwhile, at Dagenham the unofficial strike committee at Fords have increased their demands to thirteen reasons why Henry III was a bad king.

Number fourteen. The hand. :bitchslap:
  • Like 2

Number fourteen. The hand. :bitchslap:

These fingers, these sophisticated organs of touch, these bunches of five, these maulers, these German bands that have pulled many a moribund unfortunate back from the very brink of Lazarus's box.....No, it was Pandora's box wasn't it?http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/confused/confused0006.gif
  • Like 2