And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

No fear! Today saw the appointment of a new head of Allied Bomber Command, Air Chief Marshal Sir Vincent "Kill the Japs" Forster. :hi:

Bunch of monkeys on the ceiling, sir! Grab your egg and fours and let's get the bacon delivered!

Why don't you like a nice plate of canelloni? :huh:

Look, could I have egg, bacon, spam and sausage without the spam.

There may be ... a little delay. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/scared/scared0005.gif

and they keep telling you it'll only be another hour although your plane is still in Iceland waiting to take some Swedes to Yugoslavia before it can pick you up on the tarmac at 3 a.m. in the bloody morning and you sit on the tarmac till six because of 'unforeseen difficulties'. i.e. the permanent strike of Air Traffic Control in Paris

Where? :blink: Oh yes, we've come from Paris...yes, yes, yes, we've just come from...er...Paris, yes.

That's not Paris. Jean-Paul wouldn't live here. It's a right old dump

Later on in the film, in a brilliantly conceived montage, Longueur mercilessly exposes the violence underlying our society when Brian and Brianerte again meet on yet another rubbish dump.

Come and see the violence inherent in the system. Help! Help! I'm being repressed!

Shut up you silly bitch, it was only a bit of fun.

That one there is a King George bitch, I think. :unsure:

He steals from the poor and gives to the rich. Stupid bitch.

I'm not going to risk the whole raid just for the sake of breaking the law.

All right. All right, all right, all right. My name's Police Constable Henry Thatcher, and this is a raid
  • Like 2

No fear! Today saw the appointment of a new head of Allied Bomber Command, Air Chief Marshal Sir Vincent "Kill the Japs" Forster. :hi:

Bunch of monkeys on the ceiling, sir! Grab your egg and fours and let's get the bacon delivered!

There may be ... a little delay. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/scared/scared0005.gif

and they keep telling you it'll only be another hour although your plane is still in Iceland waiting to take some Swedes to Yugoslavia before it can pick you up on the tarmac at 3 a.m. in the bloody morning and you sit on the tarmac till six because of 'unforeseen difficulties'. i.e. the permanent strike of Air Traffic Control in Paris

Where? :blink: Oh yes, we've come from Paris...yes, yes, yes, we've just come from...er...Paris, yes.

Later on in the film, in a brilliantly conceived montage, Longueur mercilessly exposes the violence underlying our society when Brian and Brianerte again meet on yet another rubbish dump.

Come and see the violence inherent in the system. Help! Help! I'm being repressed!

All right. All right, all right, all right. My name's Police Constable Henry Thatcher, and this is a raid

Ah! Sir Philip Sidney. 'Tis good to see thee on these shores again. :hi:
  • Like 2

Nigel! Wonderful to see you, super, super, super.
  • Like 2

There's the old man from Scene 24! What is he doing here?

• Like 3

Morning, madam, I've come to read your poet. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/sign/sign0201.gif
  • Like 2

Morning, madam, I've come to read your poet. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/sign/sign0201.gif

That man was a successful encyclopaedia salesman. :notworthy:
  • Like 2

That man was a successful encyclopaedia salesman. :notworthy:

Now you're gettin' it.... Eleven?! Did I hear you right?! Eleven?! This cost me twelve. You want to ruin me?!
  • Like 1

In 1970, the British Empire lay in ruins, and foreign nationalists frequented the streets, many of them Hungarians. :hi: :hi: :hi:

My hovercraft is full of eels.

Right... well I should definitely say you're suffering from a severe personality disorder, sir, sublimating itself in a lactic obsession which could get worse depending on how much money you've got.
  • Like 2

In 1970, the British Empire lay in ruins, and foreign nationalists frequented the streets, many of them Hungarians. :hi: :hi: :hi:

Right... well I should definitely say you're suffering from a severe personality disorder, sir, sublimating itself in a lactic obsession which could get worse depending on how much money you've got.

And just what do you mean by that? Are you calling my old fictional comrade-in-arms a fairy? :wtf:
  • Like 2

And just what do you mean by that? Are you calling my old fictional comrade-in-arms a fairy? :wtf:

No, it's all right, sir, we don't morally censure, we just want the money.
  • Like 2

Ah. I have only a fifty. Do you have change? :scared:
  • Like 2

I'm absolutely skint. But I'm expecting a postal order and I can pay you back as soon as it comes. Love Ewan.
  • Like 2

I'm absolutely skint. But I'm expecting a postal order and I can pay you back as soon as it comes. Love Ewan.

Of Norway, is that? :unsure:
  • Like 2

no ... no ... not Norway. What's the name of that country where they don't make watches at all? http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/confused/confused0006.gif
  • Like 2

no ... no ... not Norway. What's the name of that country where they don't make watches at all? http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/confused/confused0006.gif

Oh, Signora...my mistake! I play for you "My Mistake." :Alex: :Neil: :geddy:
  • Like 2

Blimey, she don't go much do she
  • Like 2

I mean you can't, can you, I mean they're not even married or anything, they're not even divorced, and he's in the KGB if you ask me, he says he's a tree surgeon but I don't like the sound of his liver.
  • Like 2

I mean you can't, can you, I mean they're not even married or anything, they're not even divorced, and he's in the KGB if you ask me, he says he's a tree surgeon but I don't like the sound of his liver.

Enough of this gay banter. :bang bang: :blah:
  • Like 2

No right, well gentlemen, I'll just remind you of the thread rules: Rule one - no pooftahs. Edited by Citizen of the World
  • Like 2

No right, well gentlemen, I'll just remind you of the thread rules: Rule one - no pooftahs.

Oh, you're no fun anymore. :coy:
  • Like 2

No right, well gentlemen, I'll just remind you of the thread rules: Rule one - no pooftahs.

Now, nobody likes a good laugh more than I do...except perhaps my wife and some of her friends
  • Like 2

Now, nobody likes a good laugh more than I do...except perhaps my wife and some of her friends

...the Fanshaw-Churnleights of Berkshire. :codger: :chickendance: :moon: :moose:
  • Like 2

...the Fanshaw-Churnleights of Berkshire. :codger: :chickendance: :moon: :moose:

It's funny, isn't it? How your best friend can just blow up like that? I mean, you wouldn't think it was medically possible, would you?
  • Like 2