And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

In 1970, the British Empire lay in ruins, and foreign nationalists frequented the streets, many of them Hungarians. :hi: :hi: :hi:

My hovercraft is full of eels.

Right... well I should definitely say you're suffering from a severe personality disorder, sir, sublimating itself in a lactic obsession which could get worse depending on how much money you've got.

And just what do you mean by that? Are you calling my old fictional comrade-in-arms a fairy? :wtf:

No, it's all right, sir, we don't morally censure, we just want the money.

Ah. I have only a fifty. Do you have change? :scared:

I'm absolutely skint. But I'm expecting a postal order and I can pay you back as soon as it comes. Love Ewan.

Of Norway, is that? :unsure:

no ... no ... not Norway. What's the name of that country where they don't make watches at all? http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/confused/confused0006.gif

Oh, Signora...my mistake! I play for you "My Mistake." :Alex: :Neil: :geddy:

Blimey, she don't go much do she

I mean you can't, can you, I mean they're not even married or anything, they're not even divorced, and he's in the KGB if you ask me, he says he's a tree surgeon but I don't like the sound of his liver.

Enough of this gay banter. :bang bang: :blah:

No right, well gentlemen, I'll just remind you of the thread rules: Rule one - no pooftahs.

Oh, you're no fun anymore. :coy:

Now, nobody likes a good laugh more than I do...except perhaps my wife and some of her friends

...the Fanshaw-Churnleights of Berkshire. :codger: :chickendance: :moon: :moose:

It's funny, isn't it? How your best friend can just blow up like that? I mean, you wouldn't think it was medically possible, would you?

What seems to be the problem? You can tell me - I'm a Vet, you know. :cool:
  • Like 2

In 1970, the British Empire lay in ruins, and foreign nationalists frequented the streets, many of them Hungarians. :hi: :hi: :hi:

My hovercraft is full of eels.

Right... well I should definitely say you're suffering from a severe personality disorder, sir, sublimating itself in a lactic obsession which could get worse depending on how much money you've got.

And just what do you mean by that? Are you calling my old fictional comrade-in-arms a fairy? :wtf:

No, it's all right, sir, we don't morally censure, we just want the money.

Ah. I have only a fifty. Do you have change? :scared:

I'm absolutely skint. But I'm expecting a postal order and I can pay you back as soon as it comes. Love Ewan.

Of Norway, is that? :unsure:

no ... no ... not Norway. What's the name of that country where they don't make watches at all? http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/confused/confused0006.gif

Oh, Signora...my mistake! I play for you "My Mistake." :Alex: :Neil: :geddy:

Blimey, she don't go much do she

I mean you can't, can you, I mean they're not even married or anything, they're not even divorced, and he's in the KGB if you ask me, he says he's a tree surgeon but I don't like the sound of his liver.

Enough of this gay banter. :bang bang: :blah:

No right, well gentlemen, I'll just remind you of the thread rules: Rule one - no pooftahs.

Oh, you're no fun anymore. :coy:

Now, nobody likes a good laugh more than I do...except perhaps my wife and some of her friends

...the Fanshaw-Churnleights of Berkshire. :codger: :chickendance: :moon: :moose:

It's funny, isn't it? How your best friend can just blow up like that? I mean, you wouldn't think it was medically possible, would you?

What seems to be the problem? You can tell me - I'm a Vet, you know. :cool:

Well I keep hearing guitars playing and people singing when there's no one around. :unsure: :guitar:

• Like 2

Well, well done, Mr Hamlet. You've done extremely well in our disorientation tests. :geddy: :unsure: :geddy:

Mr Gulliver appears to have lost his memory and far from being interested in safer food is now convinced that he is Clodagh Rogers

Evidently I'm not Leapy :geddy: Lee.
  • Like 2

Well, well done, Mr Hamlet. You've done extremely well in our disorientation tests. :geddy: :unsure: :geddy:

Mr Gulliver appears to have lost his memory and far from being interested in safer food is now convinced that he is Clodagh Rogers

I think you're the silliest person we've ever had on this thread, and so I'm going to ask you to have dinner with me.
  • Like 2

I think you're the silliest person we've ever had on this thread, and so I'm going to ask you to have dinner with me.

THE RSPCA WISH IT TO BE KNOWN THAT THAT MAN WAS NOT A BONA FIDE ANIMAL LOVER, AND ALSO THAT GOLDFISH DO NOT EAT SAUSAGES.
  • Like 2

THE RSPCA WISH IT TO BE KNOWN THAT THAT MAN WAS NOT A BONA FIDE ANIMAL LOVER, AND ALSO THAT GOLDFISH DO NOT EAT SAUSAGES.

Horses? Armchairs? Lasagna, moussaka, lobster thermidor? :unsure:
  • Like 2

A wise choice, monsieur. And now, how would you like it served? All, uh, mixed up togezer in a bucket?
  • Like 2

A wise choice, monsieur. And now, how would you like it served? All, uh, mixed up togezer in a bucket?

Well, there he goes, Ron Obvious of Neaps End, in an attempt which could make him the first man ever to eat an entire Anglican Cathedral.
  • Like 2

Well, there he goes, Ron Obvious of Neaps End, in an attempt which could make him the first man ever to eat an entire Anglican Cathedral.

Do you get wafers with it? :drool:
  • Like 2

Sorry :no: I've got wrens' livers, badgers' spleens, Otters' noses.
  • Like 2

:blink: We can't go on much longer, sir. We haven't eaten since the fifth day.
  • Like 2

In the frozen land of Nador they were forced to eat Robin's minstrels. And there was much rejoicing. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/party/party0003.gif
  • Like 2

In the frozen land of Nador they were forced to eat Robin's minstrels. And there was much rejoicing. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/party/party0003.gif

I'm charging you under Section 2112 of the Strange Post Act. :codger:
  • Like 2

But it was my only line http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/sad/sad0001.gif
  • Like 2

Aren't you going to say something about "mine aren't but the Big Cheese gets his at low tide tonight?" :huh:
  • Like 2

Aren't you going to say something about "mine aren't but the Big Cheese gets his at low tide tonight?" :huh:

Oh, I'm sorry sir, I thought you were referring to me, Mr Wensleydale
  • Like 1

Got to keep the Your Lion. It's great. :cosmo:
  • Like 2

You see Your Lion is a huge savage beast
  • Like 2

Silly little bleeder. One Your Lion stew coming right up! :madra:
  • Like 2

... well, I'll have a slice without so much rat in it
  • Like 2

... well, I'll have a slice without so much rat in it

Depressed by rats? Do mice get you down? Then why not visit Colin Mozart's Rodent Extermination Boutique. Rats extirpated, mice punished, voles torn apart by Colin Mozart, Munich's leading furry animal liquidator.
  • Like 2

I mean, how many of us can honestly say that at one time or another he hasn't felt sexually attracted to mice

That's what you said about the sperm whale... now your papa's having to use it as a garage.
  • Like 2