And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

I've changed my mind. I'm asking you, the one in the middle. :) :scared: :)

Oh, sir! Why don't you ask Stebbins? He's a gynaecologist.

He's not er...fully qualified... in, um, quite the sort of way we should want. :tsk: :hug2: :tsk:

Well why didn't it say on his form that he's a gorilla? :o

He is...an...halibut. :huh:

Hey, look. Howard's being eaten! http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/scared/scared0010.gif

Mr Stools - speak to me, Howard.

We can't afford it. :no: You see, TRF has to pay an actor twenty guineas if he speaks and it makes a bit of a hole in the budget.

TRF have offered me the sum of forty pence to write a post in this thread. Personally I thought they should have held out for the full seventy-five, but TRF have explained to me about their financial difficulties and ... er ... I decided to accept the reduced offer

But of course, the more old-fashioned TRF member still refuses to take money. He takes bits of string, wood, dead budgerigars, sparrows, anything, but it does make the admin's job very difficult. But of course they're fools to themselves because the rate of interest over ten years on a piece of moss or a dead vole is almost negligible.

No no sir. it's not dead. It's resting!

...there is a busy day tomorrow of concerts and promotional tours. :cool:

Isn't it exciting, Nigel? They're doing a prize-winning documentary on me.

I am so excited I could hardly wash.

and I think some of the twits are getting rather excited too

Well chartered accountancy is rather exciting, isn't it? :yes:

at the office where I work I can be sitting at my desk all day and the others totally ignore me. At home, even though we are in the same room, my wife does not speak to me for hours, people pass me by in the street without a glance in my direction

Well, I think he'd do a lot of good to the Stock Exchange. :cool:
  • Like 2

He's not er...fully qualified... in, um, quite the sort of way we should want. :tsk: :hug2: :tsk:

Hey, look. Howard's being eaten! http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/scared/scared0010.gif

We can't afford it. :no: You see, TRF has to pay an actor twenty guineas if he speaks and it makes a bit of a hole in the budget.

TRF have offered me the sum of forty pence to write a post in this thread. Personally I thought they should have held out for the full seventy-five, but TRF have explained to me about their financial difficulties and ... er ... I decided to accept the reduced offer

But of course, the more old-fashioned TRF member still refuses to take money. He takes bits of string, wood, dead budgerigars, sparrows, anything, but it does make the admin's job very difficult. But of course they're fools to themselves because the rate of interest over ten years on a piece of moss or a dead vole is almost negligible.

at the office where I work I can be sitting at my desk all day and the others totally ignore me. At home, even though we are in the same room, my wife does not speak to me for hours, people pass me by in the street without a glance in my direction

Well speaking as a member of the Stock Exchange I would suck their brains out with a straw, sell the widows and orphans and go into South American Zinc. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/happy/happy0011.gif
  • Like 2

Well speaking as a member of the Stock Exchange I would suck their brains out with a straw, sell the widows and orphans and go into South American Zinc. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/happy/happy0011.gif

Trading was crisp at the start of the day with some brisk business on the floor. Rubber hardened and string remained confident. Little bits of tin consolidated although biscuits sank after an early gain and stools remained anonymous. Armpits rallied well after a poor start. Nipples rose dramatically during the morning but had declined by mid-afternoon, while teeth clenched and buttocks remained firm
  • Like 2

Trading was crisp at the start of the day with some brisk business on the floor. Rubber hardened and string remained confident. Little bits of tin consolidated although biscuits sank after an early gain and stools remained anonymous. Armpits rallied well after a poor start. Nipples rose dramatically during the morning but had declined by mid-afternoon, while teeth clenched and buttocks remained firm

I don't care what the so-called avant-garde, left-wing, intellectual namby-pambies say. It is filth! :moon:
  • Like 2

I don't care what the so-called avant-garde, left-wing, intellectual namby-pambies say. It is filth! :moon:

What they want is filth: people doing things to each other with chainsaws during tupperware parties, babysitters being stabbed with knitting needles by gay presidential candidates, vigilante groups strangling chickens, armed bands of theatre critics exterminating mutant goats.
  • Like 2

What they want is filth: people doing things to each other with chainsaws during tupperware parties, babysitters being stabbed with knitting needles by gay presidential candidates, vigilante groups strangling chickens, armed bands of theatre critics exterminating mutant goats.

There's some lovely filth down here
  • Like 2

I'm afraid the Minister's fallen through the Earth's crust. :rose:
  • Like 2

Well, I've been going with ministers for five years now and, you know... I think they're wonderful.
  • Like 2

Well, I've been going with ministers for five years now and, you know... I think they're wonderful.

Ferdinand... that was a Minister of State you just threw out of the balloon.
  • Like 2

Oh, forget him! What's your name, deary? :coy:
  • Like 2

Johann Gambolputty de von Ausfern- schplenden- schlitter- crasscrenbon- fried- digger- dingle- dangle- dongle- dungle- burstein- von- knacker- thrasher- apple- banger- horowitz- ticolensic- grander- knotty- spelltinkle- grandlich- grumblemeyer- spelterwasser- kurstlich- himbleeisen- bahnwagen- gutenabend- bitte- ein- nürnburger- bratwustle- gerspurten- mitz- weimache- luber- hundsfut- gumberaber- shönedanker- kalbsfleisch- mittler- aucher von Hautkopft of Ulm Edited by Citizen of the World
  • Like 2

Johann Gambolputty de von Ausfern- schplenden- schlitter- crasscrenbon- fried- digger- dingle- dangle- dongle- dungle- burstein- von- knacker- thrasher- apple- banger- horowitz- ticolensic- grander- knotty- spelltinkle- grandlich- grumblemeyer- spelterwasser- kurstlich- himbleeisen- bahnwagen- gutenabend- bitte- ein- nürnburger- bratwustle- gerspurten- mitz- weimache- luber- hundsfut- gumberaber- shönedanker- kalbsfleisch- mittler- aucher von Hautkopft of Ulm

Ach. Ha! Gut time, er, gut afternoon. :hi:
  • Like 2

Johann Gambolputty de von Ausfern- schplenden- schlitter- crasscrenbon- fried- digger- dingle- dangle- dongle- dungle- burstein- von- knacker- thrasher- apple- banger- horowitz- ticolensic- grander- knotty- spelltinkle- grandlich- grumblemeyer- spelterwasser- kurstlich- himbleeisen- bahnwagen- gutenabend- bitte- ein- nürnburger- bratwustle- gerspurten- mitz- weimache- luber- hundsfut- gumberaber- shönedanker- kalbsfleisch- mittler- aucher von Hautkopft of Ulm

Wenn ist das Nunstruck git und Slotermeyer? Ja! ... Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput.
  • Like 2

Wenn ist das Nunstruck git und Slotermeyer? Ja! ... Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput.

I'm afraid I cannot comment on that untill it's been officially hushed up. ;)
  • Like 2

I think it's silly to ask a lizard what it thinks, anyway. :huh:
  • Like 2

Yes, indeed. There was a certain lack of originality. :finbar:
  • Like 2

Right! This calls for immediate discussion! :blah:
  • Like 2

What do you keep your hard-boiled eggs in? :popcorn:
  • Like 2

Ah, wait a tic, wait a tic. :| Er, my first is in Glasgow but not in Spain, my second is in steamer but not in train, my whole is in the luggage compartment on the plane
  • Like 2

Ah, wait a tic, wait a tic. :| Er, my first is in Glasgow but not in Spain, my second is in steamer but not in train, my whole is in the luggage compartment on the plane

That came out a bit glib, didn't it? :unsure: Have you got an alarm clock in there, sir?
  • Like 2

That came out a bit glib, didn't it? :unsure: Have you got an alarm clock in there, sir?

Are you rolling your own jelly babies in there?
  • Like 2

I am not a man, you silly billy. :whipgirl:
  • Like 2

Listen, Teddy Salad is the most brilliant agent the CIA ever had, right?

That's how he made his name - disguise!

• Like 2

Listen, Teddy Salad is the most brilliant agent the CIA ever had, right?

That's how he made his name - disguise!

Yes, that's a Flemish merchant of the 15th or 16th centuries. :cool:
  • Like 2