And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

Of course, in those day I was only the tea boy.

Oh, we never had a cup. We used to have to drink out of a rolled up newspaper.

I think it's disgusting...you a member of Parliament.

Well, I've been going with ministers for five years now and, you know... I think they're wonderful :coy:

A very big welcome please for the Minister of Pensions and Social Security. :codger:

Pension day's the worst - they go mad. As soon as they get their hands on their money they blow it all on milk, bread, tea, tin of meat for the cat

Tell me sir, have you confused your cat recently?

Well, no, no, but it's not at all a well cat, so as we were going away for a fortnight's holiday, I thought I'd better bury it just to be on the safe side.

Tell you what, we'll eat her, if you feel a bit guilty about it afterwards, we can dig a grave and you can throw up in it.

Why don't you move into more conventional areas of confectionary, like praline or lime cream; a very popular flavour, I'm lead to understand.

Well, I'm afraid we don't get much call for it around these parts.

Not for food, anyway. :hug2:

None of your smart answers ... you think you're so clever. Well, I'm Dim.

The great thing about Citizen is that he's almost totally stupid.

I am not a looney! Why should I be tied with the epithet looney merely because I have a pet halibut? I've heard tell that Sir Gerald Nabardo has a pet prawn called Simon and you wouldn't call him a looney

I'm afraid there's been an error in our computer. The correct answer should of course have been number four, and not Citizen of the World. Citizen is not a loony, he is a "TRF Member".

Mind you he's as good as gold in the morning, I've got to hand it to him, but come lunchtime it's a bottle of vin ordinaire - six glasses and he's ready to agitate

But lunch doesn't take long. He's soon up on his feet and back to bed. And his trainer has to run the 49,000 miles from his two-bedroom, six-living-room tree-house in Kyoto to wake him up.

I've got a lovely fresh cuttle fish for you when you wake up. :drool:

It's behind the sofa!

Tucked in nicely there is the sofa going very well with Joanna Southcott's box making a good run from hat stand on the rails, and the standard lamp is failing fast but it's wash basin definitely taking up the running now being strongly pressed by ... At the post it's the wash basin from WC then sofa, hat stand, standard lamp and lastly Joanna Southcott's box.
  • Like 2

This new box will enable the people of the Ulverston Road area to post letters, post-cards and small packages without recourse to the Esher Road box or to the box outside the post office

It's taken them another three days to establish camp three, here outside the post office. They've spent a good night in there last night in preparation for the final assault today. The leader of the expedition is twenty-nine-year-old Bert Tagg - a local headmaster and mother of three.
  • Like 2

This new box will enable the people of the Ulverston Road area to post letters, post-cards and small packages without recourse to the Esher Road box or to the box outside the post office

It's taken them another three days to establish camp three, here outside the post office. They've spent a good night in there last night in preparation for the final assault today. The leader of the expedition is twenty-nine-year-old Bert Tagg - a local headmaster and mother of three.

Now the object of this expedition is to see if we can find any traces of last year's expedition
  • Like 2

Now the object of this expedition is to see if we can find any traces of last year's expedition

And here is the Spanish Expedition hiding behind the coal shed. :tsk:
  • Like 2

Ees nothing, Señor, ees just some literature.

• Like 2

No longer do we have to be content with Keats' "Seasons of mists and mellow fruitfulness" or Wordsworth's "I wandered lonely as a cloud." :banana:
  • Like 2

No longer do we have to be content with Keats' "Seasons of mists and mellow fruitfulness" or Wordsworth's "I wandered lonely as a cloud." :banana:

I wandered lonely as a cloud

That floats on high over vales and hills

When all at once I saw a crowd

A host of golden worker ants.

• Like 2

Right, cut the wisecracks, vicar. Get to the search room, and strip. :bitchslap:
  • Like 2

Right, cut the wisecracks, vicar. Get to the search room, and strip. :bitchslap:

It's a man's life taking your clothes off in public.

• Like 2

Oh well, you want the Durham Light Infantry then, sir. :coy: :coy: :coy:
  • Like 2

Gentlemen, it's now quite apparent that the enemy are not only fighting this war on the cheap, but they're also not taking it seriously. :rage:
  • Like 2

Gentlemen, it's now quite apparent that the enemy are not only fighting this war on the cheap, but they're also not taking it seriously. :rage:

Welcome aboard, Britisher pig. :kisshug: Quite a little surprise, ja?
  • Like 2

Wenn ist das Nunstruck git und Slotermeyer? Ja! ... Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput.
  • Like 2

Wenn ist das Nunstruck git und Slotermeyer? Ja! ... Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput.

Oh, he shouldn't be saying that, we haven't done comparatives yet. :tsk:
  • Like 2

Well, I'm afraid I'm going off duty now sir. Er, could you tell First Sergeant Foster?

• Like 2

Well, I'm afraid I'm going off duty now sir. Er, could you tell First Sergeant Foster?

I come about your advert, "Small white pussy cat for sale. Excellent condition." :drool:
  • Like 2

I come about your advert, "Small white pussy cat for sale. Excellent condition." :drool:

Yes. I saw your advert in the bolour supplement.

• Like 2

He's such a clever little boy, aren't you? Coochy coochy coo. :poke: Edited by blackhawkrush
  • Like 2

He's such a clever little boy, aren't you? Coochy coochy coo. :poke:

.............I want to go home.http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/sad/sad0002.gif
  • Like 2

.............I want to go home.http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/sad/sad0002.gif

Oh, excuse her, she's not very well recently, pressure of work, laryngitis, you know... :(
  • Like 2

Oh, excuse her, she's not very well recently, pressure of work, laryngitis, you know... :(

Yes, please excuse my wife, she may not be very beautiful, and she may have no money, and she may be a little talentless, boring and dull, but on the other hand.........sorry I can't think of anything.

• Like 3

Yes, please excuse my wife, she may not be very beautiful, and she may have no money, and she may be a little talentless, boring and dull, but on the other hand.........sorry I can't think of anything.

She's got a big bottom :yay:
  • Like 3

A bit of spare in the botty department. :wub:
  • Like 3

A bit of spare in the botty department. :wub:

Blimey, she don't go much, do she?

• Like 3