And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

Imagine that. So my leg will just grow back will it?

Mr Notlob, there's nothing wrong with you that an expensive operation can't prolong.

Gloves...glasses...mustache...handkerchief... I'M GOING TO OPERATE! :gumby:

We'll soon change your mind about that! :codger: (diabolical acting)

Fair's fair. I think people should be able to make up their own minds for me.

Well, that's wonderful...60% success, eh? :ebert:

Telling figures indeed!

...and our figures show that "Post pictures of you" are extremely popular. I mean, last time we showed a repeat of Ya Big Tree :drool: our ratings gave us 97, 300, 912, and Running Rebel nought. :boo hiss:

Good Lord, you're not suggesting we should tax... thingy?

Yes, good victualler, nature's trencherman, mine honest tapster. :cheers:

You're a very silly man and I'm not going to interview you.

That's all right, sir. we get all sorts of lines in here. :fuckwithadmin:

Now, write it out a hundred times. If it's not done by sunrise, I'll cut your balls off.

I'd like a couple of weeks to think about it...er...you know, don't want to jump into it too quickly. Maybe three weeks. :unsure: Edited by blackhawkrush
  • Like 2

Mr Notlob, there's nothing wrong with you that an expensive operation can't prolong.

Telling figures indeed!

...and our figures show that "Post pictures of you" are extremely popular. I mean, last time we showed a repeat of Ya Big Tree :drool: our ratings gave us 97, 300, 912, and Running Rebel nought. :boo hiss:

Now, write it out a hundred times. If it's not done by sunrise, I'll cut your balls off.

I'd like a couple of weeks to think about it...er...you know, don't want to jump into it too quickly. Maybe three weeks. :unsure:

Mr Bartlett has gone, sir. He said he couldn't wait any longer.
  • Like 2

Telling figures indeed!

I'd like a couple of weeks to think about it...er...you know, don't want to jump into it too quickly. Maybe three weeks. :unsure:

Well bang goes his application then. http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-chores019.gif
  • Like 1

Telling figures indeed!

Well bang goes his application then. http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-chores019.gif

Well, I'm afraid all the vacancies were filled several weeks ago. :laughing yellow guy:

• Like 2

Telling figures indeed!

Well, I'm afraid all the vacancies were filled several weeks ago. :laughing yellow guy:

...er, never mind, the damage is done - no use in crying over spilt milk. :( I've had my chance and I've muffed it. Anyway, there we are. I'm not really awfully good with words. You see, I'm more of a visual performer. I have a very funny - though I say so myself - very funny funny walk.
  • Like 1

Telling figures indeed!

...er, never mind, the damage is done - no use in crying over spilt milk. :( I've had my chance and I've muffed it. Anyway, there we are. I'm not really awfully good with words. You see, I'm more of a visual performer. I have a very funny - though I say so myself - very funny funny walk.

Oh, if I could walk that way... :wub:
  • Like 2

Telling figures indeed!

I mean, the right leg isn't silly at all, and the left leg merely does a forward aerial half-turn every alternate step.

• Like 2

Telling figures indeed!

I mean, the right leg isn't silly at all, and the left leg merely does a forward aerial half-turn every alternate step.

Say, why don't I take the boxes off and Vanilla get up out of the trench? :huh:
  • Like 2

Don't forget...I'm six foot five!

• Like 3

:scared: Where it says: "next of kin" shall I put "mother?"
  • Like 1

Look, you seem to be bleeding rather badly. I think you'd better hurry up and fill in that form.
  • Like 2

Look, you seem to be bleeding rather badly. I think you'd better hurry up and fill in that form.

Oh thank you, I never thought of that. What a silly bunt. :blush:
  • Like 2

Listen, just for the books make it a bit easier, could you sign it Crump-Pinnet.
  • Like 1

Listen, just for the books make it a bit easier, could you sign it Crump-Pinnet.

...untill the name Maudling is almost totally obscured. :madra:
  • Like 1

Number fifteen. The naughty bits of Reginald Maudling.
  • Like 3

Then we have number four -- Crunchy Frog.

• Like 2

S. Frog, sir.
  • Like 2

S. Frog, sir.

the Slightly Silly candidate.
  • Like 2

S. Frog, sir.

I gave him my baby to kiss and he bit it on the head. :moon:
  • Like 1

S. Frog, sir.

[ping]

You see? That means your baby is still alive!

• Like 2

S. Frog, sir.

[ping]

[plop]

Oh, get that, would you, Dierdre?

• Like 1

S. Frog, sir.

[ping]

[plop]

Er, look would you mind running along for ten minutes? :drool: Make it half an hour.
  • Like 1

S. Frog, sir.

[ping]

[plop]

Er, look would you mind running along for ten minutes? :drool: Make it half an hour.

Vera! .... I distinctly heard a Mexican rhythm combo.
  • Like 1

S. Frog, sir.

[ping]

[plop]

Yes, that is correct. I use no artificial means, whatsoever. :cool:
  • Like 1

S. Frog, sir.

[ping]

[plop]

Yes, that is correct. I use no artificial means, whatsoever. :cool:

I must warn you, sir, that outside I have police dog Josephine, who is not only armed, and trained to sniff out certain substances, but is also a junkie.
  • Like 1