And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

did you notice the same raincoat seems to be in those last 2 sketches? :)

I got thirty bob for the trousers. :atickhum:

Always popular with the crowd, is the Scotsman with Nae Trews exhibit, and this year's no exception.

And, er, he never showed any inclination towards being a Scotsman before this happened?

I may be an idiot but I'm no fool. :cheerleader: :ebert: :cheerleader:

He claims to be able to recite the entire Bible in one second, whilst being struck on the head with a large axe. Ha, ha, wow. We've since discovered that he was a fraud, yes a fraud. He did not in fact recite the entire Bible...he merely recited the first two words, 'In the...' before his death.

Oh, you're no fun anymore.

You wouldn't have had much fun in Stalingrad, would you?

Comrades, I may once have been ousted from power, I may have been expelled from the party in 1927, I may have been deported in 1929 but I'm just an old-fashioned girl, with an old-fashioned mind.

He doesn't give me any confidence at all - he's obviously a dummy. I'll ring Curry's... :smash:
  • Like 2

Always popular with the crowd, is the Scotsman with Nae Trews exhibit, and this year's no exception.

And, er, he never showed any inclination towards being a Scotsman before this happened?

He claims to be able to recite the entire Bible in one second, whilst being struck on the head with a large axe. Ha, ha, wow. We've since discovered that he was a fraud, yes a fraud. He did not in fact recite the entire Bible...he merely recited the first two words, 'In the...' before his death.

Comrades, I may once have been ousted from power, I may have been expelled from the party in 1927, I may have been deported in 1929 but I'm just an old-fashioned girl, with an old-fashioned mind.

He doesn't give me any confidence at all - he's obviously a dummy. I'll ring Curry's... :smash:

Lemon Curry's?

• Like 3

Lemon Curry's?

... well, I'll have a slice without so much rat in it.
  • Like 2

Lemon Curry's?

Depressed by rats? Do mice get you down? Then why not visit Colin Mozart's Rodent Extermination Boutique
  • Like 2

Lemon Curry's?

Depressed by rats? Do mice get you down? Then why not visit Colin Mozart's Rodent Extermination Boutique

Well, some of them started dressing up as mice a bit. And then when they'd got the costumes on they started...squeaking.

• Like 3

Lemon Curry's?

Well, some of them started dressing up as mice a bit. And then when they'd got the costumes on they started...squeaking.

Oh, blimey. You'd think he was awake all the night, scrabbling down by the wainscotting.
  • Like 2

Lemon Curry's?

Oh, blimey. You'd think he was awake all the night, scrabbling down by the wainscotting.

peacocks keep us awake all hours of the night with their noisy lovemaking
  • Like 2

Lemon Curry's?

Yes, they breed in the sewers!

• Like 3

Lemon Curry's?

...and they breed like rabbits. :hug2:
  • Like 3

Lemon Curry's?

Well, now, uh, Lancelot, Galahad, and I wait until nightfall, and then leap out of the rabbit, taking the French by surprise -- not only by surprise, but totally unarmed!
  • Like 2

Lemon Curry's?

Well, now, uh, Lancelot, Galahad, and I wait until nightfall, and then leap out of the rabbit, taking the French by surprise -- not only by surprise, but totally unarmed!

I can see us now...just after Montesquiet and just before Mozart. :cheers:
  • Like 2

You make me sick, you weed!

• Like 2

Conquistador Coffee brings a new meaning to the word vomit.
  • Like 2

This firm last year made a complete profit of a shilling. :dweez:
  • Like 2

Um ... well, Mr Chairman, it's just that most of the members in Staffordshire feel... the whole thing's a bit silly.
  • Like 2

Um ... well, Mr Chairman, it's just that most of the members in Staffordshire feel... the whole thing's a bit silly.

We could use some precision drilling!

• Like 1

And what is the name of your ravishing wife? :drool:
  • Like 2

Dreary Fat Boring Old Git
  • Like 2

No, no, no -- it's spelt Dreary Fat Boring Old Git, but it's pronounced Throatwobbler Mangrove.

• Like 3

No, no, no -- it's spelt Dreary Fat Boring Old Git, but it's pronounced Throatwobbler Mangrove.

Can I call you sugar plum? Pussy Cat? Angel-drawers?
  • Like 2

Oh Bevis. And I thought you were so rugged. :wtf:
  • Like 2

Nasty little piece of work, he is, I hate him!
  • Like 2

The...love piper...? :coy:
  • Like 2

'Tis a... er... 'tis a story of a man's great love for his... fellow men.
  • Like 2

'Tis a... er... 'tis a story of a man's great love for his... fellow men.

Would you like to give up being a mason? :whipgirl: Think carefully...
  • Like 1