And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

Well, now, uh, Lancelot, Galahad, and I wait until nightfall, and then leap out of the rabbit, taking the French by surprise -- not only by surprise, but totally unarmed!

I can see us now...just after Montesquiet and just before Mozart. :cheers:

You make me sick, you weed!

Conquistador Coffee brings a new meaning to the word vomit.

This firm last year made a complete profit of a shilling. :dweez:

Um ... well, Mr Chairman, it's just that most of the members in Staffordshire feel... the whole thing's a bit silly.

We could use some precision drilling!

And what is the name of your ravishing wife? :drool:

Dreary Fat Boring Old Git

No, no, no -- it's spelt Dreary Fat Boring Old Git, but it's pronounced Throatwobbler Mangrove.

Can I call you sugar plum? Pussy Cat? Angel-drawers?

Oh Bevis. And I thought you were so rugged. :wtf:

Nasty little piece of work, he is, I hate him!

The...love piper...? :coy:

'Tis a... er... 'tis a story of a man's great love for his... fellow men.

Would you like to give up being a mason? :whipgirl: Think carefully...

Two say will, two say won't. We'll be back again next week, and next week's 'Great Debate' will be about Government Interference in Broadcasting and will be cancelled mysteriously.
  • Like 2

Well, now, uh, Lancelot, Galahad, and I wait until nightfall, and then leap out of the rabbit, taking the French by surprise -- not only by surprise, but totally unarmed!

Um ... well, Mr Chairman, it's just that most of the members in Staffordshire feel... the whole thing's a bit silly.

No, no, no -- it's spelt Dreary Fat Boring Old Git, but it's pronounced Throatwobbler Mangrove.

Two say will, two say won't. We'll be back again next week, and next week's 'Great Debate' will be about Government Interference in Broadcasting and will be cancelled mysteriously.

And on BBC 1 - me telling you this. :hi:
  • Like 1

And for those of you who prefer drama - there's sport.
  • Like 2

...and there's Mrs. Griffiths who's remained unswapped. :(
  • Like 2

she may not be very beautiful, and she may have no money, and she may be a little talentless, boring and dull, but on the other hand ...... sorry I can't think of anything.
  • Like 2

she may not be very beautiful, and she may have no money, and she may be a little talentless, boring and dull, but on the other hand ...... sorry I can't think of anything.

Well, bring her around for tea tomorrow! We've just had the house painted with warm pus.

• Like 3

Well, bring her around for tea tomorrow! We've just had the house painted with warm pus.

Oh it's a treat, it really is, 'cos otherwise those stone caves can be so grim.
  • Like 2

To the north there lies a cave -- the cave of Caerbannorg -- the entrance to this cave is guarded by a creature so foul, so cruel that no man yet has fought with it and lived!
  • Like 2

To the north there lies a cave -- the cave of Caerbannorg -- the entrance to this cave is guarded by a creature so foul, so cruel that no man yet has fought with it and lived!

It's an entirely new strain of sheep, a killer sheep that can not only hold a rifle but is also a first-class shot.
  • Like 2

It's an entirely new strain of sheep, a killer sheep that can not only hold a rifle but is also a first-class shot.

I practice every day, well, not absolutely every day, but most days in the week. :cool:
  • Like 2

I practice every day, well, not absolutely every day, but most days in the week. :cool:

At 10.30 every morning, blackhawkrush arrives at what he thinks is the gym. Sometimes it's a sweetshop, sometimes it's a private house. Today its a hospital.
  • Like 2

At 10.30 every morning, blackhawkrush arrives at what he thinks is the gym. Sometimes it's a sweetshop, sometimes it's a private house. Today its a hospital.

On Wednesday he goes shopping, and has buttered scones for tea.

• Like 3

Yes, you know, we find that nine out of ten TRF members can't tell the difference between Whizzo butter and a dead crab.
  • Like 2

Yes, you know, we find that nine out of ten TRF members can't tell the difference between Whizzo butter and a dead crab.

Telling figures indeed, but what do they mean to you, what do they mean to me, what do they mean to the average man in the street?
  • Like 2

Telling figures indeed, but what do they mean to you, what do they mean to me, what do they mean to the average man in the street?

I'm not in the street, you fairy. :gumby:
  • Like 2

Good lord -- I'm on film. How did that happen?

• Like 2

Ah, I, Um terribly sorry it's not in fact 'Match of the Day'-, it is in fact edited highlights of tonight's romantic movie. Er. Sorry.
  • Like 2

Ah, I, Um terribly sorry it's not in fact 'Match of the Day'-, it is in fact edited highlights of tonight's romantic movie. Er. Sorry.

Right, do you four boys take these two girls to be your seven brides?
  • Like 2

Only if I can watch. :drool:
  • Like 2

I've watched it and I haven't got any.
  • Like 2

I've watched it and I haven't got any.

I think that's in very bad taste.

• Like 3