And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

...which is rather unfortunate as we're all down here in London. :bang bang: :bitchslap: :smash:

Did they take the Kingston by-pass, turning left at Barnes, or did they strike west up the A308 via Norbiton to Hampton Wick? Both these theories ran up against one big obstacle - the Thames, lying like a silver turd between Richmond and Isleworth.

No, they went behind the hot water pipes, third washroom along, Victoria Station.

By the time I got back from lunch I had every dental surgeon in SW1 waiting for them all in the broom cupboard. Funny isn't it, how naughty dentists always make that one fatal mistake.

I'm afraid I don't see that at all. :hockeygoon: Could I have a straw?

I would suck their brains out with a straw.

Hello, Curry's? I'd like to try one of your thirteen-and-sixpenny brains please. :drool:

Would you care for a glass of blood? Oh what a giveaway!

But by lunch, the situation had changed dramatically... :cosmo: :martini: :coffee:

Well, by then I was so worn out I had to come and have a sit-down.

Cardinal Fang - fetch...the comfy chair!

A bit lumpy...oh, no wonder, I was sitting on the cat!

To be blunt, your cat is in a rut. It's the old stockbroker syndrome, the suburban fin de siecle ennui, angst, weltschmertz, call it what you will.

Mind you, that's just a pat diagnosis made without first obtaining your full medical history.

All right, I'll have a quick look at yer Thomas Hardy. :blush:
  • Like 1

...which is rather unfortunate as we're all down here in London. :bang bang: :bitchslap: :smash:

Did they take the Kingston by-pass, turning left at Barnes, or did they strike west up the A308 via Norbiton to Hampton Wick? Both these theories ran up against one big obstacle - the Thames, lying like a silver turd between Richmond and Isleworth.

No, they went behind the hot water pipes, third washroom along, Victoria Station.

By the time I got back from lunch I had every dental surgeon in SW1 waiting for them all in the broom cupboard. Funny isn't it, how naughty dentists always make that one fatal mistake.

Hello, Curry's? I'd like to try one of your thirteen-and-sixpenny brains please. :drool:

But by lunch, the situation had changed dramatically... :cosmo: :martini: :coffee:

To be blunt, your cat is in a rut. It's the old stockbroker syndrome, the suburban fin de siecle ennui, angst, weltschmertz, call it what you will.

Mind you, that's just a pat diagnosis made without first obtaining your full medical history.

Here comes Hardy walking out toward his desk, he looks confident, he looks relaxed very much the man in form as he acknowledges this very good natured Bank Holiday crowd. And the crowd goes quiet now as Hardy settles himself down at the desk, body straight shoulders relaxed, pen held lightly but firmly in the right hand, he dips the pen in the ink and he's off, its the first word, but it is not a word... oh no it's a doodle way up on top of the left hand margin. It is a piece of meaningless scribble, and he's signed his name underneath
  • Like 2

Here comes Hardy walking out toward his desk, he looks confident, he looks relaxed very much the man in form as he acknowledges this very good natured Bank Holiday crowd. And the crowd goes quiet now as Hardy settles himself down at the desk, body straight shoulders relaxed, pen held lightly but firmly in the right hand, he dips the pen in the ink and he's off, its the first word, but it is not a word... oh no it's a doodle way up on top of the left hand margin. It is a piece of meaningless scribble, and he's signed his name underneath

And with every third book you get dung.
  • Like 2

No, no. I'll take the blow on the head.

• Like 2

Oh! Come and see the violence inherent in the system!
  • Like 3

The Rush Forum would like to announce that the next scene is not considered suitable for family viewing. It contains scenes of violence, involving people's heads and arms getting chopped off, their ears nailed to trees, and their toenails pulled out in slow motion.
  • Like 2

The Rush Forum would like to announce that the next scene is not considered suitable for family viewing. It contains scenes of violence, involving people's heads and arms getting chopped off, their ears nailed to trees, and their toenails pulled out in slow motion.

And Dinsdale says, "I hear you've been a naughty boy Clement," and he splits me nostrils open and saws me leg off and pulls me liver out and I tell him, "My name's not Clement." And then he loses his temper and nails me head to the floor.

• Like 3

'Tis like "Hamlet"...what a genius! :goodone:

everywhere I go it's the same old thing. All anyone wants me to say is 'To be or not to be ..

What? It's acting innit?...Well I'm a plumber. I can't act.
  • Like 2

everywhere I go it's the same old thing. All anyone wants me to say is 'To be or not to be ..

You are Charles, just back from the war and to help you become a great actor, a buzzer will go when it is your turn to speak. :bitchslap:
  • Like 2

You are Charles, just back from the war and to help you become a great actor, a buzzer will go when it is your turn to speak. :bitchslap:

The war wound! The wound!!!

• Like 2

Uh, keep warm, plenty of rest, and if you're playing football or anything, try and favor the other leg.
  • Like 1

Uh, keep warm, plenty of rest, and if you're playing football or anything, try and favor the other leg.

I've got a gammy leg, I'm going fast, I'll never get through ... but ... some of you might ... so you'd better eat me.
  • Like 2

I've got a gammy leg, I'm going fast, I'll never get through ... but ... some of you might ... so you'd better eat me.

Oh, very nice restaurant, three stars, you know. :cool:
  • Like 1

Yes, they've done wonders with it. You know this used to be one of the most swampy disease infested areas of the whole jungle, and they've turned it into this smashing little restaurant.
  • Like 2

Yes, they've done wonders with it. You know this used to be one of the most swampy disease infested areas of the whole jungle, and they've turned it into this smashing little restaurant.

Why not ask the cook for something really hot. :whipgirl: :drool: :whipgirl:
  • Like 2

hot enough to boil a monkey's bum!
  • Like 1

:yes: The Turkish Little Rude Plant.

Are there any other trees that any of you think you could recognize from quite a long way away?
  • Like 1

Are there any other trees that any of you think you could recognize from quite a long way away?

The Larch.

1389368141342.jpg

• Like 3

The Larch.

1389368141342.jpg

Shut up! This is a hold-up, not a botany lesson.
  • Like 2

The Larch.

1389368141342.jpg

Suppose he's got a pointed stick?

• Like 2

The Larch.

1389368141342.jpg

I thought it was a lesson on how to defend ourselves against a fiend armed with fresh fruit!

The Larch.

1389368141342.jpg

Suppose he's got a pointed stick?

Hahahaa. Thats scary.