HAPPY FALL - I LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR

custom55

Same here- I love the change, love it when it starts getting chilly...throw on some more layers, wear a jacket...

I've never been up to New England during the fall, to see the foliage, up to Vermont or something like that. I have to make that trip sometime.

It definitely is the most photogenic time of year, I just hate the flus and melancholy. :)

The only thing I love about Fall is the candles. Pumpkin Pie, Spiced Apple, etc... All of those scents that come out and make my home smell like I'm running a pie shop. Otherwise, getting up at 5:30 in pitch blackness is not my idea of a happy season. Wahhhh Wahhhhh. Also, I am already suffering from allergies brought on by the dry winds which will inevitably lead to nose bleeds and cracked skin. :P

Actually, hold on a second. I do like the trees changing, and Halloween and Thanksgiving... Also, the thought of Geddy Lee bundled up somewhere in a little puffy jacket and a woolen scarf warms my stone cold heart a wee bit.

Edited by gangsterfurious
  • Like 1

Autumn, autumn, autumn!

A season

Full of great things

A season that brings

Happiness to people

And animals

Autumn, autumn, autumn!

Birds singing

Their morning songs

Praising the lord

For the fruits

Provided in the wild

Autumn, autumn, autumn!

• Like 1

Autumn is my favorite time of the year, and I absolutely love October. October is a good month to make new beginnings!

I think I will bake an Apple Sauce Cake that I found a recipe for the other day. Or a batch of cookies. Or a loaf of pumpkin bread. :)

• Like 1