YES or NO game

Khan

Yes and no, for example if it the same person at the same place day in day out no. If it is someone that looks desperate yes. Oh and I can't stand when people put their children on display for the sympathy angle.

Do you think panhandling should be banned.

I think the answer there is sometimes, depending on what it is. And I think that depends on how strong your will is regarding a particular topic. For example, it's hard for me to resist a piece of cake for dessert, but you will probably never see me violate the trust of a friend.
  • Like 1

I think the answer there is sometimes, depending on what it is. And I think that depends on how strong your will is regarding a particular topic. For example, it's hard for me to resist a piece of cake for dessert, but you will probably never see me violate the trust of a friend.

ask a question!! :dweez:

ask a question!! :dweez:

Like alternative?

Yes, I used to do everything from tune up to complete rebuilds. As I have aged I do the basic maintenance things on my old truck but anything major I pay a Mechanic I have known for years and trust to do major work. I don't have the time or patience any more.My wifes car is brand new so everything is covered under Warranty.

Have you ever kept a car for more than 10 years?

Edited by Crimsonmistymemory