Rush's final tour: Something For Nothing

Lost In Xanadu

I can produce ticket stubs from the late 70's and then from Clockwork Angels, that should count, haha.

Why don't we not say they're retiring, until they say they're retiring?

I agree. Why are people so eager to keep bringing up the subject? How many threads on this same thing do we need? I know people are afraid they won't tour again, but lets give them the benefit of the doubt.

• Like 1

If you can produce ticket stubs from 3 of the previous 4 tours, you get in free.

That is the idea I will be pitching in my next meeting with Roadrunner.

So you've only been to three of the last four?

LOL

I haven't missed one in over 20 years... I was being nice :)

I agree. Why are people so eager to keep bringing up the subject? How many threads on this same thing do we need? I know people are afraid they won't tour again, but lets give them the benefit of the doubt.

Pay attention to the OP. No predictions were made regarding when the final tour would come, just when they are ready to call it quits.

Pay attention to the OP. No predictions were made regarding when the final tour would come, just when they are ready to call it quits.

Didn't even say that. Pay attention. :D I was commenting on the post above me, not on the OP anyway.

Agreed...I think it's not so much that they are planning to tour again, at this point- but that if they never do tour again, that would only come to pass because of unforeseen circumstances.

Nah, I say they should simply call it Time Machine 2 but this time out take us back to 1981 and set the ticket prices to what they were during the original TM tour. I figure several restaurants have set menu prices at what they were when they opened. How about a band celebrating an anniversary the same way? Of course, the Ticketmaster fees would be $350 per ticket.
  • Like 1

If you can produce ticket stubs from 3 of the previous 4 tours, you get in free.

That is the idea I will be pitching in my next meeting with Roadrunner.

Enjoy seats on the top floor, row J.