2013-14 NHL Season Thread

blackhawkrush

THANK GOD!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Congrats! Your team is looking motivated.

Strangley i actually began liking the Rangers after pulling for them against the Flyers then the Pens, I don't dislike them as much as I use to. And King Henrik is insane. It will be a goalie won series. I just hope the Gold Medal takes Price all the way to the cup.

THANK GOD!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Congrats! Your team is looking motivated.

Strangley i actually began liking the Rangers after pulling for them against the Flyers then the Pens, I don't dislike them as much as I use to. And King Henrik is insane. It will be a goalie won series. I just hope the Gold Medal takes Price all the way to the cup.

I don't dislike then as much as I use to, either. Nowadays, I dislike them even more. :D

• Like 1

What a great night!!!!! Habs Clinch and Kings force game 7 :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez:

What a great night!!!!! Habs Clinch and Kings force game 7 :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez:

Yes, I would like to see another Kings/Hawks series.

A Habs/ Kings repeat would be amazing - I missed the last one, if by chance t happens I think i'll fork out $500 to catch at least one of those games in LA Edited by alphseeker

Yeah this pisses me off because half of the people are calling out Weise for crying to the media. He didn't frickin run and cry to the media he was asked by a reporter what did Lucic say? He simple responded "he threatened me." It's hilarious to see the Boston Press turn this around and make Weise out to be the bad guy. Lucic is a frickin loser and his stock is quickly decreasing. Edited by alphseeker
  • Like 1

Well, congratulations to the Canadiens, who simply played better than the Bruins for the last 6 periods of the series.

Although it kills me to root for anything with a "New York" in front of it, I guess I'm pulling for BC's Chris Kreider.

Let's go Blackhawks. I'm going to give you a pass for trading Hayes, and pull for you to repeat.

• Like 3

Yeah this pisses me off because half of the people are calling out Weise for crying to the media. He didn't frickin run and cry to the media he was asked by a reporter what did Lucic say? He simple responded "he threatened me." It's hilarious to see the Boston Press turn this around and make Weise out to be the bad guy. Lucic is a frickin loser and his stock is quickly decreasing.

Lucic is a grade-A douchebag, and a crybaby sore loser. He's starting to remind me of Dale Hunter.

• Like 4

Well, congratulations to the Canadiens, who simply played better than the Bruins for the last 6 periods of the series.

Although it kills me to root for anything with a "New York" in front of it, I guess I'm pulling for BC's Chris Kreider.

Let's go Blackhawks. I'm going to give you a pass for trading Hayes, and pull for you to repeat.

The missed open net chances didn't hurt you in the Detroit series. They did in the second round. Great to have you on our side this year, Rick. :cheers:
  • Like 5