Geddy- ditch the sloganed t-shirts next tour

GeminiRising79

I accept defeat here. U ladies got me! It would be nice if he spruced himself up a bit, seriously. The t shirt and all stars (?)have wbeen thoroughly played out, won't u agree?.

He's not wearing the All Stars anymore. Keep up, dude!

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3715/9580657685_0d39414549_z.jpg

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7323/9583442746_799c993229_z.jpg

Well, if they would produce a proper setlist I would know this by now!

Nothing beats the 80s when it comes to akward wardrobes

http://www.rarasuperstar.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/bad-80s-fashion.jpg

That chick on the left needs to cover up her boobies!

LOL, yes and go see a doctor to have that bulge in the pants checked. Chicks aren't supposed to look like that :laughing guy:

• Like 1

I accept defeat here. U ladies got me! It would be nice if he spruced himself up a bit, seriously. The t shirt and all stars (?)have wbeen thoroughly played out, won't u agree?.

No.

• Like 1

He's not wearing the All Stars anymore. Keep up, dude!

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3715/9580657685_0d39414549_z.jpg

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7323/9583442746_799c993229_z.jpg

Well, if they would produce a proper setlist I would know this by now!

Hmmmm well ya know, the thousands other fans I've been with at 6 shows this past year haven't really had an issue with the setlist. :P

• Like 4

Alright, something's going on. I've been searching for a good Geddy concert-garb photo to post, and five photos I came across in the google image search results were photos from my posts in TRF. I'm not kidding. Each of them was showing up in the search results because of me! I'm so pleased to help expand the world of photos of Geddy!

Anyway. Ahem.

One of my favourite concert outfits, the shirt-over-a-shirt combination:

http://www.cygnus-x1.net/links/rush/images/concerts/rush-argentina-10.15.2010/6.jpg

Hmm, don't have time to find more.... Must... Eat... Supper.....

Eat???!!! Young lady, how could you? Get your priorities in order!

• Like 2

http://therepublika.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/screen-shot-2012-11-22-at-11-22-11.png?w=604&h=338

Mmmm here are my boyfriends, my current one Alex on the left and my ex, Geddy on the right, looking good.

Gangster, it looks like you are quite serious about giving Geddy the heave-ho and, since no one else is interested in him, that means I get him all to myself now! :yes: :geddy: :wub:

No, Geddy gave me the heave-ho and I do not grovel. :P

Besides, Alex, cameltoe, built like a hor... just sayin'.

• Like 2

is this f*cker serious?

Yeah, He's seriously instigating! But then that's Gemini for ya! He's must be running out of negative things to say about RUSH. His trolling bag must be getting seriously slim if your picking on their apparel.

:facepalm:

Edited by losingit2k
  • Like 3

is this f*cker serious?

Yeah, He's seriously instigating! But then that's Gemini for ya! He's must be running out of negative things to say about RUSH. You're troll bag must be getting seriously slim if your picking on their apparel.

Oh you must have missed the post where he starts talking about how Geddy looks without his shirt, saying he has moles everywhere and that his chest is "concave".

is this f*cker serious?

Yeah, He's seriously instigating! But then that's Gemini for ya! He's must be running out of negative things to say about RUSH. You're troll bag must be getting seriously slim if your picking on their apparel.

Oh you must have missed the post where he starts talking about how Geddy looks without his shirt, saying he has moles everywhere and that his chest is "concave".

:wtf:

• Like 1

is this f*cker serious?

Of course all of the ladies jumped all over him right away and made it quite clear we'd take a shirtless Geddy, warts and all, over some meat-head.

• Like 3

is this f*cker serious?

Of course all of the ladies jumped all over him right away and made it quite clear we'd take a shirtless Geddy, warts and all, over some meat-head.

Well I did notice the full estrogen response. Oh Your pic holding up the I :heart: Geddy plate in your marriage thread looked great. You looked very happy there. You should crop it and use it as your Avatar! :ebert:

Edited by losingit2k
  • Like 3

is this f*cker serious?

Well I did notice the full estrogen response. Oh Your pic holding up the I :heart: Geddy plate in your marriage thread looked great. You looked very happy there. You should crop it and use it as your Avatar! :ebert:

Then my new boyfriend Alex might think I still have feelings for Geddy... hehehe

• Like 1

I like his sneakers. Converse and Doc Martens rock and no one will convince me otherwise!

Since Geddy and Alex are both taken, guess that leaves Neil to me!

;)

You can have Neil all you want, he kind of looks like my dad lol.

• Like 1

Geddy should just stop wearing clothes on stage. :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Then you and the other girl at the show should stop wearing cloths to the show as well.

Well... in KC I wore a tiny Clockwork Angels t-shirt and skin tight leggings, that's close enough. See the difference between Geddy and I is that Geddy has a fit body that ladies actually wouldn't mind seeing, I on the other hand, have gained 20 pounds in the past ten months and trust me, NOBODY wants to see that.

And what other girl?

why take this as an opportunity to insult yourself? lol you look cute to me assuming that's your pic there in your post..

I personally don't think it matters what they wear. They're all handsome no matter what, and they have been throughout every decade :).
  • Like 4

I hope I get to age as well as Geddy has. That man looks better and better year after year :yes:

Yes! Absolutely agree. It really shows that he's taking care of himself. Sometimes I think he's in better shape than me, and I'm half his age! And he's certainly in better shape than a lot of people my age, sadly, which is a bit of a comment on "youth being wasted on the young".

And he's really nice to look at. :blush:

• Like 2