Geddy- ditch the sloganed t-shirts next tour

GeminiRising79

I have the perfect solution to this peanut butter induced rant.

Mika is busy penning a letter to Geddy on other important matters, and I coaxed (I hope) her into suggesting to him that he and the boys hire fashion consultants for their next tour. Of course, the fashion consultants will be the Women of Rush - a few at a time taking turns for a few weeks at a time. We will dress the boys.

Poor Alex needs some breathable clothes. He looks like the Michelin man in a wetsuit. I'm sure its uncomfortable as hell in concert.

No you're bashing beautiful Alex?! When does it STOP!? :rage:

You have a comprehension issue here. I care about Alex. I don't like to see him unnecessarily sweating it out in concert. It feels like crap to wear tight clothes when you're hot and overweight.

I have no comprehension issue. You just said a gorgeous man looks like the Michelin man in a wet suit for crying out loud.

If he lost the weight he'd be good looking. Last time he looked great was in that photoshopped advertisement (the name of which escapes me).

Did you ever think that there are people that still find the beauty in others even when their weight isn't low?

If he lost the weight he'd be good looking. Last time he looked great was in that photoshopped advertisement (the name of which escapes me).

He looks good to me:

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y288/Bluefunk/Rush/Bluefunk_0416-Sep-122051.jpg

Are you talking about the milk ad?

Actually I think it was associated with an interview. He was looking very sharp. Great shoes too.

Did you ever think that there are people that still find the beauty in others even when their weight isn't low?

In theory, sure.

We know the answer is yes. To the many the answer is yes.

• Like 3

In theory, sure.

What has theory to do with any of this?

• Like 2

In theory, sure.

No, not in theory. I'm at the heaviest I've been in a long time, which is very frustrating considering that last year I was getting really fit and toned and a flat stomach for the first time in my life. But I'll tell you what, guys still look at me, men still tell me they think I'm pretty and that I'm "hot". I've realized though, since I've not been able to go to the gym due to physical complications, that there is more to life than 2-3 hours a day trying to look a certain way. Alex looks like a man that enjoys life and he would be a fun dinner date because he wouldn't be sitting there worrying about macros vs. micros or too many carbs, and he probably doesn't freak out if he has more than one glass of wine.

• Like 4

have you seen the Dinner with Rush video? he definitely doesnt care about having more than one glass of wine...

Yes, the day that I finally fell in love with the music of Rush (after two years of attempts) while driving in the car, and then my husband took me home and had me watch it on YouTube. My :heart: has belonged to those three goofballs ever since.

Edited by gangsterfurious
  • Like 1

He looks good to me:

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y288/Bluefunk/Rush/Bluefunk_0416-Sep-122051.jpg

Actually I think it was associated with an interview. He was looking very sharp. Great shoes too.

What a great photo of our handsome, not-fat-but-maybe-slightly-fluffy-but-he-wears-it-well-and-is-smiling-and-happy Alex. I love seeing him smile and have fun at shows! :)

• Like 3

He looks good to me:

What a great photo of our handsome, not-fat-but-maybe-slightly-fluffy-but-he-wears-it-well-and-is-smiling-and-happy Alex. I love seeing him smile and have fun at shows! :)

I like him even when he gets pissed off aboot something.

• Like 4

He looks good to me:

http://www.maverick-music.com/wp-content/gallery/gibsonmem-070113/ACERT-002.jpg

• Like 1

Is he photoshopped on that ad? I can't tell from your image, but his face does look slimmer than it is now.

I would say so. I'm sure they vertically forlengthened his head, then shrunk it. Must've used "Black-Hole" black to hide the midbody mass. However, fingers still look plump on an otherwise slimmer body.

Well, the photo you show is oblique so I can't really tell, but it does look like it was taken around the same time as this:

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y288/Bluefunk/Rush/16783_Lifeson.jpg

He'd lost quite a bit of weight at that time.

Mmmmmm hi Alex, let's get married. :D

Well, the photo you show is oblique so I can't really tell, but it does look like it was taken around the same time as this:

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y288/Bluefunk/Rush/16783_Lifeson.jpg

He'd lost quite a bit of weight at that time.

He looks old and sick on that picture. Sometimes a little extra will look a lot better :finbar: