TRF favorites you usually skip...

Lost In Xanadu

Dog Years, Virtuality and Speed of Love own my Skip button! :outtahere:

. Sometimes I wish Presto would magically disappear.

:laughing guy:

That WAS pretty funny. :yes:

Just leave The Pass and Chain Lightning, and magic can have the rest.

• Like 1

Limelight, Limelight, Limelight. Did I mention Limelight. So burnt out on this song. Classic or not.

Funny, I used to skip it when MP was new. Now I enjoy it. :huh:

The body electric, larger bowl. TFE, Counterparts, VT and RTB all have about 4 songs a piece that regularly get skipped Edited by tx_rush

Out of the Cradle seems endless to me. The Larger Bowl. All of the first LP. Sometimes I wish Presto would magically disappear.

Presto is not a bad album. Just poorly produced. It has some good tunes in it: Show Don't Tell , Presto, The Pass and Available Light to name a few. :codger:

Edited by losingit2k
  • Like 2

Please exclude Show Don't Tell, Presto and Available Light as well, prior to waving your wand! :ph34r:

The Garden

Afterimage

Not sure if these qualify as TRF "favorites"...

Fountain of Lamneth

Necromancer

Secret Touch (seems to be a fave of most VT fans, my least liked song on it)

Seek Help! Really! :smash:

Between The Wheels, I do like the chorus and the guitar solo but whenever I hear those opening notes I go right for the button :\

I feel the exact same way. During the S&A tour it was my least favorite song. I dislike it a lot less to the point of really liking the guitar solo and thinking the chorus is ok, but those opening keys still make me lunge for the skip button.

Between The Wheels, I do like the chorus and the guitar solo but whenever I hear those opening notes I go right for the button :\

I feel the exact same way. During the S&A tour it was my least favorite song. I dislike it a lot less to the point of really liking the guitar solo and thinking the chorus is ok, but those opening keys still make me lunge for the skip button.

:crazy:

Usually to enjoy any one specific song I have to be in the right mood for it. This is why I usually skip favorites like Half the World and In the Mood; I'm just not in the mood.

Ironically Half The World came on my iPod in the car last night and I immediately reached over to skip but then decided to let it play. I enjoyed it but still consider it one of their weaker efforts.

:crazy:

I... but.. how... what? :(

Please exclude Show Don't Tell, Presto and Available Light as well, prior to waving your wand! :ph34r:

I like the album...I do skip the title track, though.