I must be a *creepy man" magnet LOL! Appreciate the compliments, but no thanks.

hobo73

BTW, what's a facebook and why do I need one? :unsure:

I don't have one. One of the best lines about Facebook came from Charles Barkley, which I wish I had said first:

"I'm not trying to catch up with people from my past, I'm running from them."

:LOL:

I have a facebook account, but I never post on it. The only reason I have it is that I have reconnected with a couple of people that I lost touch with, and I'm glad they found me. I don't understand the people who make a half dozen or more post a day. How narcissistic can you be? Does anyone really give a rats ass what you had for breakfast, or what color your poop was? :eh:

• Like 1

lol I use it to *gasp* keep in touch with people I know in real life lol I don't just accept people. My husband adds some people for a game he plays on there, but only after I approve them first and he knows, if they get out of line, they're gone. (I've never had an issue with any of them and in fact talk to several.)

I don't have one. One of the best lines about Facebook came from Charles Barkley, which I wish I had said first:

:LOL: Exactly! For me, it's like a high school reunion. I didn't like you back then, why would I like you any more now? :o

If you were meant to be my friend, I would be talking to you through some media already (like a phone or text or PM, or something), or we'd connect on a common interest we have ... like a certain Canadian band. :rush: and be drawn to each other through common bonds.

We are planets to each other ...

:hug2: My TRF friends :hug2: In many ways, you *are* like my family.

:)

:cheers: Rick :hug2:

ETA: Oh, yeah ... hot enough for ya' ;)

Edited by CygnusGal

:LOL: Exactly! For me, it's like a high school reunion. I didn't like you back then, why would I like you any more now? :o

If you were meant to be my friend, I would be talking to you through some media already (like a phone or text or PM, or something), or we'd connect on a common interest we have ... like a certain Canadian band. :rush: and be drawn to each other through common bonds.

You might not want to hug me just now my friend. A little warm on the train ride in this morning, and I had to wear a suit today.

I like your point about high school reunions. I feel the same way. If we weren't friends then, or we haven't kept in touch since then, there's probably a reason.

Edited by Rick N. Backer
  • Like 1

I am a musician, and I tend to use it a lot for networking with other musicians and record labels. But other than that, it is basically just a wall of interests that I have...similiar to a blog.

You might not want to hug me just now my friend. A little warm on the train ride in this morning, and I had to wear a suit today.

I like your point about high school reunions. I feel the same way. If we weren't friends then, or we haven't kept in touch since then, there's probably a reason.

On the T? That's a great place to find a creepy new friend! :o

Glad the heat broke. Much more tolerable now. Ahhh, New England and Canadian air :wub:

hobo73 make your picture something different. I use the same picture for my profile that I use here. The back of my head for facebook seemed funny at the time and now I use it everywhere. My wife uses a cartoon. Edited by drbirdsong
  • Like 1

AGHHHH last night, man! Happened again!! >.<

I was walking to the corner store and there were 2 guys in one of those big swings in a yard, and as I walked by the oldest one with several missing teeth perks right on up and says "heyyyy BABY!! I thought proper women hugged every new man they meet!"

He patted his lap, spread his legs and held his arms out. I laughed and said "HELL NO. REAL women do not."

After walking away I heard the old man say "she was f*cking cute! sexy!!!" and the other guy went "Yes...yes she was....mhmmm...."

I felt like I had to shower to scrub the ick off of me. EW!!! >.< lol

Oh yes, cause my baggy shorts and bandana- sexiest outfit ever. pft.

Jeff was pissed when I told him, he was on lookout the rest of the night. He would stand outside waiting for them to show up lol.

I was walking to the corner store and there were 2 guys in one of those big swings in a yard, and as I walked by the oldest one with several missing teeth perks right on up and says "heyyyy BABY!! I thought proper women hugged every new man they meet!"

He patted his lap, spread his legs and held his arms out. I laughed and said "HELL NO. REAL women do not."

After walking away I heard the old man say "she was f*cking cute! sexy!!!" and the other guy went "Yes...yes she was....mhmmm...."

Jeff was pissed when I told him, he was on lookout the rest of the night. He would stand outside waiting for them to show up lol.

Quit walking by my house!!!

• Like 1

LMMFAO!!!

Stop being a creepy man patting your crotch region to young women!!

LMMFAO!!!

Never!!

LMMFAO!!!

Never!!

Kudos, good sir! That made my night. =D

Holy shit. You have GOT to be kidding me. My palms are sweaty and I am utterly disgusted.

One of the men on the yard swing- not the toothless one, the other guy- I JUST FOUND HIM ON A SEX OFFENDERS WEBSITE. For doing things to a 10 year old.

I have known him around here for a few years, he is the brother of a crackhead who has gotten very aggressive with me before.

I am sick to my stomach. My DAUGHTER has said hello to him.

I hate him. My god how I hate him. f***ing perv.

• Like 1

Hey,

I was just browsing through my page when i found your photo on Facebook a few days ago and must say it really made me feel like I have won a jackpot just to see a pretty woman like you on my page, I gotta say that I was amazed... I don't know what this is but you've got something that attracts me. I did not notice how this letter almost got finished))

Oh yeah, I almost forgot to tell you that, my name is XXXXXX)

Let me tell you a little bit about myself.. I travel a lot and I love it so much. I always want to go somewhere and I think I will go on until I found someone whom I'd like. I like to meet new interesting people from all over the world, are you still single? If yes how long have you been single?...

So, could u tell me more about yourself? What kind of woman are u? What do you like? Why'd you like to write me maybe tomorrow???)))

Can't wait for your answer... Please write me back when you got some time...

That BITCH! He told me I was the only one!

That I.... WAS THE ONLY ONNNNNNNEEEeeeeee!!!!! (falls off a cliff)

• Like 1

Same here, not for years. Facebook causes way more problems than are necessary. The way I look at it, everybody I want to talk to I can always call or just regular e-mail. Not everybody has to be privvy to my every morning dump afterall!

Holy shit. You have GOT to be kidding me. My palms are sweaty and I am utterly disgusted.

One of the men on the yard swing- not the toothless one, the other guy- I JUST FOUND HIM ON A SEX OFFENDERS WEBSITE. For doing things to a 10 year old.

I have known him around here for a few years, he is the brother of a crackhead who has gotten very aggressive with me before.

I am sick to my stomach. My DAUGHTER has said hello to him.

I hate him. My god how I hate him. f***ing perv.

I will keep my opinions to myself on what should be done with f**k knuckles like that.... Just know all it takes a little number like a 44...

• Like 1