The Weapon

Inthend

The mind is a powerful weapon...when we aim our judgments it can make quite the destructive impact. Weapons as we know them have existed since mankind began. Their purpose: protection....for as long as man has walked this earth he's sought to protect himself and those around him (which is a noble cause, no doubt)...but naturally the brain's protective nature can be misled...throw paranoia and fear in there...and you've got yourself a dangerous and volatile mix. Territorial instincts rule in this respect..thus wars, turmoil, etc. ensues, creating more weapons and causing more damage. In short- The mind is the greatest weapon because it made the weapon but does not understand it's impact....in most cases at least

Woah...that was like...deep.. :smoke:

• Like 2

What is the greatest weapon that Humankind possesses?

Our own fear. :outtahere:

My farts after 8 White Castles, a bag of onion chips and about 6 beers....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v423/KublaKhan/fart.gif

The Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch? :huh:

And the Lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.

• Like 4

The mind is a powerful weapon...when we aim our judgments it can make quite the destructive impact. Weapons as we know them have existed since mankind began. Their purpose: protection....for as long as man has walked this earth he's sought to protect himself and those around him (which is a noble cause, no doubt)...but naturally the brain's protective nature can be misled...throw paranoia and fear in there...and you've got yourself a dangerous and volatile mix. Territorial instincts rule in this respect..thus wars, turmoil, etc. ensues, creating more weapons and causing more damage. In short- The mind is the greatest weapon because it made the weapon but does not understand it's impact....in most cases at least

Woah...that was like...deep.. :smoke:

LOVE IT. :)

Everything can be a weapon- my husband likes to teach me random jiu jitsu moves and show me how random things can be weapons "just in case" lol. If there is enough passion and intent behind your actions, anything can injure.

My ass after a few Taco's?

hahaha WOW! Awesome lol

As for me, if I ever needed an immediate weapon outside, a sharp enough stick could be a very good choice.

The greatest weapon that we possess is unconditional love. With it you can not be defeated. With it you can conquer anything or any one. Those who oppose you will try their best to make you lay it down. Do not do it. It is the Ultimate weapon. ;)

hahaha WOW! Awesome lol

As for me, if I ever needed an immediate weapon outside, a sharp enough stick could be a very good choice.

Unless you come across someone who has had lessons on how to defend themselves against pointed sticks :gumby:

Very true!! haha

hahaha WOW! Awesome lol

Unless you come across someone who has had lessons on how to defend themselves against pointed sticks :gumby:

SHUT UP! :16ton:

• Like 1

I have a Taser. :D 40K volts. I carry it while walking the dogs, as unfortunately we've got several neighbors who think it's just a-ok to let their dogs run loose.

(I also have a Glock, but I've only ever shot paper targets with it, plus one copperhead about 3 years ago).

• Like 1

The greatest weapon that we possess is unconditional love. With it you can not be defeated. With it you can conquer anything or any one. Those who oppose you will try their best to make you lay it down. Do not do it. It is the Ultimate weapon. ;)

Aye, love is a battlefield. :hail: