Everyone is surprised?

rayrushray

I've been giving advice to avoid this boring snoozefest for 8 months........

Yup, because everybody on here has just been HATING this tour. Plus, the critical reviews have been just scathing. [/sarcasm]

Let me let you in on 2 secrets: 1) You're in the minority. 2) Nobody feels sorry for you.

Edited by Dscrapre
  • Like 6

Hmmm, I'll have to buy a ticket and go to the show to see what he's so negative about.

Makes me want to go even more just to see what I'm missing. Oh wait....I AM going!!

Not surprised that some "Rush fans" are douchebags.
  • Like 1

I've been giving advice to avoid this boring snoozefest for 8 months........

Apparently you lead a rich and rewarding life to spend such a chunk of it wasting time perpetually posting these things.

I wish I had your spare time.

Otherwise, pardon me while I yawn at yet your next installment of Ow My Balls!

• Like 1

Hmmm, I'll have to buy a ticket and go to the show to see what he's so negative about.

Makes me want to go even more just to see what I'm missing. Oh wait....I AM going!!

I wish I'd have gone. ... oh wait, I did, ... four times, ... each time of course being exponentially worse than the last prompting me to go to another.

rayrushray AWAY!

Thank you, rayrushray, for being the FIRST on my Ignore List! Would be lovely to have more folks follow suit.

"Manage Ignore Prefs" just became one of my favorite links today! I thank you! :)

• Like 2

rayrushray AWAY!

Thank you, rayrushray, for being the FIRST on my Ignore List! Would be lovely to have more folks follow suit.

"Manage Ignore Prefs" just became one of my favorite links today! I thank you! :)

I can offer up a few more names if you need :LOL:

Wow, first day off in two weeks, a rare weekday off and I thought to myself that it would be fun to lounge around on The Rush Forum. It's so nice to see that some trolls never change.

rayrushray AWAY!

I can offer up a few more names if you need :LOL:

Name names! :LOL:

But seriously, :o , we can ignore certain members? Why am I only just hearing about this now?!

rayrushray AWAY!

Ohhhhh good idea! I'm going to do the same thing.

rayrushray AWAY!

Ohhhhh good idea! I'm going to do the same thing.

rayrushray AWAY! :LOL:

It works :)