I am right, you are wrong

Lost In Xanadu

Sorry, but it's true. You know how I make sure you know that it's true?

BY TALKING LOUDER!!

YOU'RE WRONG!!!

http://www.calbuzz.com/wp-content/uploads/darthVader.jpg

Search your feelings. You KNOW I'm right!!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/0f/Michael_Irvin.jpg/220px-Michael_Irvin.jpg

I am talking louder, that means my opinion is more important!!

There’s nothing more disheartening than thinking you’ve met “the one” … your MR. RIGHT or Mrs. Right and they end up being all wrong. So were they always all wrong or did you ruin them … perhaps you were looking at them through rose colored glasses. This is something I kept wondering about until I read this great article called Looking for Mr. Right when all you see in Mr. Wrong. Talk about an aha moment!! It’s like they wrote it for me and my current challenges. We’re all looking for that special someone, perhaps some of you have found them … perhaps you THOUGHT you found them and you really didn’t. So, then, how do you know?

If I'm so wrong, would I be talking so confidently? Would I be using all of these examples to back up my point? I think not!

I have met so many people like that. They talk so confidently about things that at first you think that they really know their shit and then after a little while you figure out that they are full of shit.

If I'm so wrong, would I be talking so confidently? Would I be using all of these examples to back up my point? I think not!

Clearly, you are correct. Why would you or anyone waste the bits recording invalid information? Everything they print and broadcast is true too. They wouldn't waste the ink or electricity to print or broadcast something that isn't true.

I'm not quite sure who "they" are though :unsure:

I have met so many people like that. They talk so confidently about things that at first you think that they really know their shit and then after a little while you figure out that they are full of shit.

This thread was inspired because of my brother. He is the type that will talk like he knows his stuff, then when you blow holes in what he's talking about, he makes up stupid reasons why he is right, and just gets louder and louder until I say "not worth it" and walk away.

Archived