Hershey Set-List?

Wingmaster

Now that the guys are on break after tonight's show wrapping up the Eurotour, anyone have any insight as to what the set-list will be for Hershey, the first show back here?

I'm not sure that it's wise to assume that it would be a toggle from Helsinki tonight.

I heard that they are doing a "one off" of The Necromancer, 2112, Cygnus X-1 & Hemispheres Book II for Hershey....

I have not heard either way, but the way you said this with such authority leads me to believe that this is pretty legit.

• Like 3

Very funny. If they pick up where they left off in AC, it will be some version of setlist B. If they start from scratch, another A night. I'm hoping for B, since I already saw A in MD and AC.
  • Like 1

I got so lost on the PoW website that I didn't even notice they were still alternating A and B. There are just too many variants.

I am really hoping that they start back in the states with B, as I am seeing them in Saratoga and that would be a B then. I saw them in Buffalo and it was A, so I would kill to see The Pass, Dreamline and Middletown Dreams this time. I got Limelight instead of TBE, but that made my wife happy, so the switch was worth it...

Very funny. If they pick up where they left off in AC, it will be some version of setlist B. If they start from scratch, another A night. I'm hoping for B, since I already saw A in MD and AC.

Likewise, I'm hoping for B since I saw A in Charlotte and MD. I'd like to hear Dreamline again. I also prefer Working Man to TSOR. I think I'm the only one in the forum tho that doesn't care for Middletown Dreams. LOL

I got so lost on the PoW website that I didn't even notice they were still alternating A and B. There are just too many variants.

I am really hoping that they start back in the states with B, as I am seeing them in Saratoga and that would be a B then. I saw them in Buffalo and it was A, so I would kill to see The Pass, Dreamline and Middletown Dreams this time. I got Limelight instead of TBE, but that made my wife happy, so the switch was worth it...

I'll take Limelight over TBE as well. Like 'em both, but I'd prefer Limelight.

• Like 1

Not only for me, but this is my daughter's first concert... she would like to see Limelight, I'm sure.

Not only for me, but this is my daughter's first concert... she would like to see Limelight, I'm sure.

I would rather not see limelight again though since I'm taking my Grandfather to his first rush concert maybe it would be good for him to hear that song. I really want to hear Manhattan project though that's a must for this concert.

The only song that I have not seen live on the tour was TBE... I can wait for the CA DVD/Blu-Ray for that! Seeing set A in AC and B in Philly was the best thing that could have happened... :sundog: Limelight was definitely a crowd energizer when they played it in AC. A lot of the casual/non-die hard fans really don't know songs like TBE and MD (They don't know what they're missing!) But since the guys have been rotating those three songs in and out randomly, who knows what they'll play next...

I've been lucky enough to see ALL the songs played on this tour, including Working Man! So I honestly don't care one way or another. Each permutation of the setlist contains at least one song that I'd prefer to hear, and one song that I'd prefer not to hear.

So, you know, it's all :rush: and it's all good! :yes: :D

• Like 1

I'm 2-for-2 with Night A (once with TBE, in Bridgeport, and once with Limey in Buffalo)...sadly, it looks like I'm on pace to make it a hat trick of Set A in Saratoga. I'd really like B, but ONLY if Middletown gets left in (I do love "The Pass" and have never heard it live, but to get B without Middletown would almost be more of a "screw you, you're not getting it" than getting A for the third time). I almost considered making the trip to Mohegan, with the friend I dragged to Bridgeport (I'm sure you all can guess which town in CT she lives [and dreams] in), but decided against it...and I'm pretty sure they did the Limey version of B. So I'm glad I didn't go.

Soooo, here's my uneducated guess for the next few gigs:

Hershey: Night A with TBE

Jonesy: Night B with Middletown

SPAC: Night A with Limey